Pilot: Awakening

*3 months ago/you're 15 and Finn's 16*

Y/N's POV

We were all hanging out at Caleb's house except for Hermione. Her mom wouldn't let her out of the house after finding out we were mostly mutants including mine herself. Her parents were both extreme anti-mutantists, well at least her mom is, her dad died in the 7/15 attack while in an airplane. We were home alone, playing COD and eating pizza. Our parents were out of the house all together after dropping us off. "Finn, you dumbass, stop swapping guns! Pick one!" I yelled at Finn for swapping, causing himself to continuously die. jack stood up from the couch after finishing his slice of pizza. "Booze cruise time!" Jack proclaimed, getting Sophia's attention. She jumped up, causing me to snicker. Sadie's scrolling through her phone. "Ugh, I thought i unfollowed her," she groaned, noticing that she still followed mille. We all used to be friend's with millie until she revealed her hate towards mutants. "Hold up, Jackie," I called. Everyone stood up to follow us into the study where they hid the alcohol from us. I was dancing around, looking through the cabinets. I spun around and knocked into a lam, bending it. But, it was weird, it was only slanted and stayed standing. The bookcase opened up. "What...," I started. "The...," Jack continued. "Fuck," Caleb ended. A shadowy staircase lied ahead. "Go down," Sadie whispered. "Shae, come here!" Luca called back to Abushae. She was the only one not in the room. Akiko tried to magnetize herself to something, but couldn't. "It's old, probably all wood," Akiko grunted. Shae had jogged over. "What are you guys waiting for?" She groaned, heading down. Angelina auto-pilots and goes down the stairs behind her with me following. The only lightbulbs leading down are dead. Shae glows blue as she sparks the bulbs to light them up. As we walk down, we hear voices, familiar voices. "Warp us, Luca," Jaeden whispers. Luca makes a forcefield similar to a one-way mirror. We continue down until we hit a balcony. We all walk up to the railing that overlooks a room that looks extra culty, if you ask me. All of our parents were below us except Mione's mom. My mom seemed to be prepping a metal box with a door. Akiko and Sadie pull Shae behind them to prevent her from seeing something unseeable. Ms. Parish was then seen carrying an unconscious Hermione into the room while Mr. Wolfhard approached with a black velvet box. He opened it to reveal a rolled-up piece of paper that looked damp. Finn automatically grabbed my hand, seeking some sort of comfort in me. Hermione woke up after Eric waved the paper under her nose. "Please, I'm sorry,' She cried. We heard of the horrors of mutants raised in anti-mutant households. "Don't apologize to us, apologize to God, you satan-made being," Nico's dad yelled. Hermione instantly got on her knees, reciting a prayer that i know and everyone in the crew knew. "God, forgive me for I have sinned. A gene, a factor in my blood has made me no better than a beast. Let my saviors beat me until my blood shall turn pure. Amen," Hermione and all of us said. They pushed Mione in the box, despite her pleads and cries. My mom turned on the box and it sparked with electricity. Abushae began to shove around behind us,"I wanna see, too." When she finally got to the front, Mione fell out and Shae knocked a camera off the railing. Luca had grown weak from holding it so long and dropped the forcefield. We ran and regrouped in the living room. "S-so, that was horrible. Call y-your parents a-and let them k-k-know we're going somewhere else," I stuttered, trying not to cry. Everyone called their parents. Nico called our parents while I called Nik to get to our hideout. "Bro, I'm not playing with you. Get to the hideout," I yelled into the phone. "I'm with my girl right now. Can it wait?" He whined. I swapped to FaceTime. He answered. "Oh, so you trading down to a white bitch?" I yelled. "You cheating on me, baby?" His girl shouted. "Nah, it's not like that. Yo, you bugging, Y/N, I'm on my way," He groaned. I smiled and hung up. "Let's ride," Caleb said, being the one driving besides Akiko.

*time skip to arriving*

When we got inside, Luca broke down crying. i stood against the wall with my arms crossed, trying to hold it together. "My dad just drugged Mione and I just stood there," Finn whimpered. I started crying,"I let my mom electrocute her!" "I could've stopped the electricity!" Shae yelled at me. My anger caused me to use my powers to pull the floor apart  as Nico pushed everything together. We recently learned that we can take a building down by combining our powers like we are now. Luca force fielded everything together, so that we wouldn't take everything down. Everything and everyone in the room was thrown back. "Let's just forget about it," I said. "Yeah, everyone just go to sleep," Wyatt sighed.