Chapter One New Place New Identity

k guys first chapter! enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I walked into the crowded halls, following the signs to the office. I sighed, same old thing. Get a new identity, get a new location, and get a new life. 

        When i was little, they told me my parents had died in a car crash, it was just an accident. But i knew beter. The gang in my old town had set it all up. My parents were just caught in the middle. The gang was called the rouges, and all they wanted was power. My dad was head of the town, for some reason, everyone went to him first for important thing. And they didn't like that.

        When i was 7 they told me what had happened, this 'accident', so i ran away. I just forge my documents, tell the teacher the forms  have gotten my name wrong. Every time i just change it a little more. My first fake name was Kaylee, then Riley, and countless other. Now i decided to change it too Lily.

        I knew the drill. Until i was eighteen i had to stay low. If they found me i would be slaughtered like my parents in some fake accident. Even worse if child services found me, a sixteen year old, by myself, they would certainly put me with some low life foster parent who just want the monthly cheek.

        I waited for the teacher to say my past name and quickly correcter her.

"s'cuse me, but the form wrote my name wrong. its not jillian, its Lilian." 

"my mistake" she replied with a smile. i just turned my head out the window.

        I have my life for the next two years planed out. I used this old ladys name and hacked into the system for child services and put her name on the papers. Once the paper said she had adopted me, i was free to go. I did little jobs that could be done online and made a staedy income. At least enough to get by.

        The bell rang bringing me out of my thoughts, and i struggeled to find my next class, I may not want to go but people will get suspicious if i skip. 

        suddenly i ran into a rock hard wall. I looked up and saw a smiling face peering down at me.

"Hey, im Luke." he said smirking at me like i should be impressed. " wanna ditch with me" he said lowly "ill make it worth your time" he snaked an arm around my waist.

        I mustered all the streanth i could and tried to push him off but this dude was crazy strong.

" Let go of me, i dont want trouble." i said, contemplated screaming for help but the bell rang again meaning class had started and no one would be roaming the halls.

        He tried to pull me out of the school, and i struggeled against his grsp. Geeze this gey must work out, no ones this strong.

i finnaly pulled out of his grasp and tried to run back to safty. In no time he cought up to me and tried to grab me agina.

"comeon dollface" he smirked again "dont be so difficult". i struged and got free but fell in the process. i felt my vision blur.

        Sudenly someone came to my aid. He was a boyish cute with blonde hair and dark eyes. 

"what the hell!" he screamed at my persuer.

"just having some fun" he replied shuging.

"her head is bleeding" he realized in horror as he raised his hand now stained with blood.

" what?" i mangged to stammer before the darkness overtook me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

k what do u think of chapter one? if i have spelling mistakes pls comment!

IF U LIKED THE BOOK PLS LIKE AND COMMENT. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT IN A WEEK MAYBEE SOONER IF I GET ALOT OF LIKES!

thanks for reading