Epilogue

"Hecitah!" Adeline screamed as she bore down.

Addie had been cursing a man she had never met ever since her second pregnancy. Twins. Fucking twins.

After giving birth to a son who was named Mason, she gave birth to twins Braelynn and Lucinda, named after her sister and mother. Then she had another daughter she called Patricia after Hunter's mother. Now she was giving birth to a second set of twins. Boys this time. They still hadn't picked out names yet because her two Alpha males were at odds on which two father's names they would use. Keegan, William or Corbin. It was a dead heat for the race to name the next child. Well, children.

"I swear if either one of you touches me after this birth I will rip your babymakers off and set them up on a pike!" she announced to them as Dr. Nadik told her to bear down one more time for the first twin to make his appearance.

"Sweetheart, you're doing phenomenal," Hunter told her, ignoring her threats. He had gotten plenty of them during her the previous pregnancies. Cameron's mild demeanor seemed to have rubbed off on him over the years. At least when it came to soothing Adeline during her pregnancies and births.

"Just a little bit more," Cameron urged from the other side of the bed.

"I hate you both," Adeline whined, some of the venom from her threats waning as she became more exhausted.

"And we love you, Princess," Hunter said soothingly. "Now come on and push when the doc tells you to. I wanna see my boys."

Adeline cut a look at him and the venom was back.

"No. More. Babies," she told him, breathing through the contraction. It felt like there was a steel band wrapped around her tummy trying to squeeze the two little babies out by hook or by crook.

Damn Hecitah and his blessing of many healthy children.

"Okay, Baby," Hunter told her and glanced over at Cameron. It was the 'that's what she said last time' look she always gave him when she was threatening them with a life of celibacy or to chop off their manhoods directly after birthing their children.

"Okay, Mama," Dr. Nadik said. "I can see the head of the first baby. On the next contraction, I need you to give us a really big push."

"You do it!" Adeline bit out and Nadik smiled.

Adeline groaned again as she felt the steel band tightening further, forcing her to push.

"Oh, shit- why don't they just invent something to just 'beam' the babies out. Like on Star Trek," she cried as she felt another wave of pain wash over her.

"Takes all the fun out of the birthing," Nadik told her with a smirk. She looked at him as her face strained and sweat poured down her forehead.

"You're lucky you've already had your children, doc," she told him with a grunt. "Ripping off your testicles wouldn't be nearly as satisfying as my mates'."

He chuckled and grabbed a sparkling clean set of forceps.

"Don't aggravate her, doc," Cameron told him with a smile, glad that at least for now, his junk was safe.

"It's always best to distract her from all the pain," he told him. "I've birthed many babies and women like Adeline love to threaten a man's bits the whole time. It gives them the adrenaline they need to keep going."

"Still... here," she told him as she felt the rest of the baby slip out of her with a wet sound. "Shit, thank fucking God."

"Only one more to go," Dr. Nadik told her.

After several more threats and curses, the second baby was born and Adeline lay her back on the bed, utterly drained. Cameron and Hunter were holding onto the babies as a nurse took one and then the other to get them cleaned up.