Worrisome Questions

The next day was just like any other for Akechi. He went to school and straight to the police station afterwards. He did not receive a call from Akira. But according to the Phantom Thieves chat, they were not going to the palace today. For some reason, Akechi's head kept wrapping itself around how he was bonding with Akira the night before. He could almost recall every single detail of the leaders face. His black hair with bangs that almost covered his dark eyes. His pretty perfect lips, a strong jawline, and his overall beautifully pale skin. His neck seemed long, perfect for planting hickeys or soft kisses. Akechi had been one of the few people to see Akira without glasses. Akira was truly mesmerizing without his hipster glasses. Or fashion glasses as Akira called them. Akira was a quiet person by nature as far as Akechi knew, but he found the leader smiling more when Akechi was around. Perhaps it was just in Akechi's head. Akechi found all Akira's reaction pretty cute. The way he laughed when he found something funny. How wide his eyes will go when he is caught off guard, even how glassy and unblinking he sometimes may seem. He is always so fast-paced, and Akechi would bet money that he could not possibly find Akira after school on any given day. It was the complete opposite of what Akechi was. All of Akira seemed so perfect, in both looks and personality. Meanwhile, Akechi had so many problems with his own looks and personality and with life in general. One might say Akechi had mental problems that never really got resolved. Borderline personality disorder? Perhaps is just a heavy case of depression raining down on him at every awakened moment?

Akechi shook off the many thoughts in his head as soon as Sae waved her hand in front of his face. He was indeed daydreaming. Something quite new for the ace detective.

"You have been daydreaming quite a lot lately, Akechi," Sae said almost coldly as she sat down across from Akechi at the roundtable.

"That's not it. You scared me, Sae-san" Akechi chuckled it off as if this was all one big game. In addition, it was, at least to Akechi. Things were more serious for other people such as Sae, and the phantom Thieves.

"Well, I am naturally terrifying" Sae agreed with a single nod, "What are you working on?" she asked. Akechi knew better than to give her Intel on what he was investigating. She never once showed the care for him or his work unless it was to steal what he had worked hard on. Or maybe Akechi was the one stealing what Sae worked on. They were not on the same page, and Akechi knew one thing for sure. His mother had not raised a fool. Perhaps a psychotic broken killer, but not a fool. Akechi simply lived on the quote 'Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer' and he saw everyone as an enemy at this point. A single person who could mess up his entire plan to get revenge over his father one day.

"Right now, Homework. However, I have been looking into the latest mental breakdown" Akechi began.

"Why did you do that? Anything interesting?" Sae quickly questioned. She sure was interested in these things.

"Well..." Akechi chuckled.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

On the other side of town, Akira was making his way home, with Morgana in his bag as usual. Nothing new happened around him on days like these. He still had another 18 days to infiltrate the palace and steal the treasure. However, Morgana kept rushing him. Once again, nothing Akira wasn't already used to by now.

"Morgana... We should see if someone wants to hang out" Akira suddenly said aloud. Nobody would notice but Morgana still made a big deal out of this.

"Don't be so loud!" Morgana growled, "But I agree. Who do you want to hang out with? Ann maybe?" Morgana stood up with his paws on Akira's shoulder.