CH.4

Zack's P.O.V

We just got home and I'm all over Alex already, I'm horny so you can't really blame me. The boy in front of me is hot, so his partially to blame. I pushed him against the door and made out with him.

"Someone's horny" Alex stated once we pulled away to breathe. We resumed all the way to the bedroom. Alex pushed me on the bed as he preformed a strip dance for me, making me harder than I already am. I groaned as I saw him smirk. He crawled on top of me, he licked his lips as he stared at me with lust-filled eyes. I slammed my lips on top of his.

"I'm gonna make up for teasing you baby" He whispered seductively. He slid down and stopped by my pants.

He undid my pants and took it off along with my underwear. He took my length in his mouth as he bobbed his head giving me a blowjob. He looked up at me with innocent brown eyes as he sucked my dickk. I moaned. I felt close, I threaded my fingers in his hair, he sucked faster, deep throating me. Soon I shot in his mouth which he happily swallowed.

He captured my lips as I flipped us around so I was on top. I took of the rest of my clothes then I returned to his lips.

"Ready baby?" I asked

"Fuck me hard Zack" He moaned

I lifted his legs as I lined my dickk at his entrance, yup I'm fuucking him raw.

I entered him without warning, he screamed my name. I thruster in him faster and harder.

"So tight, always like a virgin" I moaned

"Ugh fuuck Zack" He moaned.

I then hit that bundle of nerves that was going to make him insane. I hit his prostate, he clawed my back digging his nails deep. He was a moaning mess

"Zack harder" Alex order.

"With pleasure" I breathed

As Alex wished I thrusted harder into him, hitting his prostate with every thrust.

"Zack ugh I'm close" Alex panted

"Cum for me babe" I whispered.

We shot our load at the sane time. I fell on top of Alex yet I was still inside him.

"Stay in me if you want babe" He said.

That's it, I feel asleep inside him, his hands still on my back

Elooo. Thank you thank you thank you, you guys went more than the goal and I am so happy so here's smut for y'all. I had to misspell some words so wattpad won't put this on private
Goal: 1 comment and 3 votes
Love you