⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ His Favorite Thing to do with You˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

AloneTaveler

Sometimes he just likes to sit and talk with you. Nothing all to special, but he is very fond of cuddles. He also favours walking around the districts with you. 

SELOZAR

Even though he feels as if your presence is enough to make him happy, he loves to draw with you. When Alone isn't around, you can both be found doodling on papers. He finds art a very calm and relaxing thing to do. He was very curious at first.

He also likes baking with you. When you first baked him a batch of cookies, his barely-visible eyes lit up with joy and wanted to learn how to make them himself. 

Rust_010

When it comes to his side of it, he loves to bother you in the most pettiest ways. Poking your shoulder over and over, making you lose your page when you're reading, and many other ways. He claims to love seeing you angry. But, you are a little scared to make him mad, so you have to control your wild tensions on slapping him. 

Chuck_Lloyd

He enjoys sippin' tea and chatting with you. He admires your wild storytelling, and loves it when you talk about your past.

Gardening is also another, it's a rather relaxing activity for the two of you.

DrMach

He loves cuddling with you. It gives you both a sense of warmth, being so close to each other. 

He also enjoys reading with you. It's a quiet activity, and you normally find yourself falling asleep on his shoulder.