Chapter Seven

*Aiza's POV*

I sat there in comeplete shock and awe in the speech that Takao just gave me. My mouth was wide open and my face was as bright red as a cherry tomato. Suddenly Takao stood up and strted to speak. He ran a hand through his hair as he spoke.

"Oh god, you don't feel the same do you?! Oh no I'm so sorry it just came out of me and-"

"I love you too. I don't know what is going on in my head but I just know that I do. I'm probably more surprised than you are so..... Um, yeah......."

I had stood up and cut Takao off, which shocked myself and him. He stepped closer to me and enveloped me in a big hug. When he pulled away from the hug, he looked into my eyes and then started to inch his face closer to me. Just as our lips were about to touch, we heard the phone ring. Takao had pulled back, his face bright red, and went to answer the phone.

"Hello? Oh hey Kuni. Yes she's okay. N-no nothing happened! Okay. We will head there later. Bye."

"What's up with Kuni?"

"He wants us to head down to the bar. He saw you leave with me and thought something had happened assuming that we were drunk, even though we don't do that. I'm pretty sure he has either gone crazy or is hungover."

"He is probably both plus is worried for me..."

We go to the bar and talk with Kuni, just explaining why I left with Takao, leaving out the part about us kissing. We were going to tell everyone about it next time they were all there.

Three days later

Takao and I head to Kuni's bar and find everyone there. (other than Saeki)

We walked in holding hands, as we are now dating. Nobody knows that we are together yet, so when we head in, they all just sit there in complete shock.

We explain it all to them, even about what happened with Saeki. Once everything  was cleared up, we all sat down and just had fun.

My Broken Heart: A My Forged Wedding FanFicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें