"Galen you have to stop it before they kill each other,' Elias said.

"Do you want to die? If you do be my guest and go in the middle of that," Galen replied pointing at the enraged fighting girls. "I like living and I want kids in the future too. I'm not risking it."

"Good point," Elias said.

They watch for a few more minutes. Elli managed to make a few cuts on Ezzy's arms and legs and Ezzy got a few more in as well. She got one on Elli's stomach. Ezzy got her unarmed, again, and lying on the ground. Ezzy rose her sword up in the air and yelled as she brought it down with force. All of the guys yelled in terror until Ezzy stopped a few centimeters from Elli's chest. "If you ever doubt my abilities again I will kill you. Stop being a bitch to everyone because you're nothing until you learn to chew up and spit your own words." Ezzy dropped the sword next to Elli's face and walked away. As Elli got up she grabbed the sword and swung it at Ezzy. This isn't over bitch, Elli thought. Ezzy picked up her sword again and did a spin around back kick hitting Elli dead in the face, knocking her out. All of the guys ran over to Elli trying to see if she was okay.

"Practice is over," Galen said. "Eli, go get your dad."

"I'll come with you," Ezzy said. "I'm gonna get in trouble for it anyway."

"Go to your room," Elias said as he passed by her. "It wasn't completely your fault."

Ezzy made her way up stairs to her room when she met up with Karter at the top of the stairs. "Goddamn Ez, you're dangerous," she said with wide eyes.

"She was getting on my nerves. She wanted to fight me, so I gave her what she wanted and what she deserved. She's also lucky I wasn't wearing shoes. That would've left a mongo bruise on her face for a long time."

"What are you gonna do?" Karter asked.

"Take a shower and rest for a while, then go to dinner."

"Yeah, you look like a big ball of sweat," Karter commented.

"That's exactly why the shower is necessary."

Both Ezzy and Karter walked into their room and Ezzy got the dress she was going to wear. Ezzy took a shower and changed into her clothes. While she was combing her hair, Ethan came into the room without knocking. "Ezzy, a letter from your mom," he said.

Ezzy dropped her comb and ran out of the room and downstairs. Karter and Ethan followed her. They went into the library where everyone needed for the moment sat there waiting for her. As she entered everyone looked at her as she slowly made her way into the room up to Victor. Victor stretched his hand with the letter handing it to her. She took it in her hands and carefully opened it. She started to read it to herself. It read:

Dear Ezzy,

I'm sorry about all of this. I know you probably hate me, but right now, you have to make sure you're safe. I know Victor already told you everything by now and I'm glad he did. I didn't have the guts to tell you what had been hidden from you for so many years. I'll explain everything thoroughly when I see you again. Tell the kids I love them and that I miss them. I don't know where exactly I am. Adomis made Adia cast a spell over this place and it blocks me from using my bird's eye to tell where I am. Tell Victor that I'm fine and that I have information about Adomis. I'm right below his office and I can hear everything he says. He's planning to do something to you kids. Ezzy, I need you to help me with the kids. I know I'm asking a lot from you, but you have to. I trust you. I'll be with you guys soon.

Love,

Evelyn

XXX

Metamorphosis: Lup OrasOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara