❈ Unexpecting ❈

Song: Dusk 'til Dawn -Zayn & Sia
.
.
.
All you can think about is how you're going to tell Daniel.

How can this happen; you two were so careful.

This can ruin everything for him.

You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice the herd of paparazzi spilling out from the black vans.

Your mind drew a complete blank as they bombarded you with questions regarding any new gossip. Thankfully, Daniel swept in and wrapped his arms around you shoulder dragging you to his car.

"Are you ok?" he asked you with worried eyes.

You looked down at your lap as tears spilled down your cheeks, and all you can think about is that one question that screamed above the rest: "Is it true that your pregnant?"

He lightly squeezed your hand as your voice trembled, "I'm pregnant."

"I haven't been feeling well, and I thought it was just a bug, so I came here and the next thing I know they're giving me an ultrasound and-"

Before you can continue rambling, Daniel grabs your face and his sparkling blue orbs stare into yours.

"I'm so sorry, Dani."

He gently wiped your tears,"You have nothing to apologize for. We're gonna get through this together."

You wrap your arms around his neck as you took in his whole embrace. You didn't want him to let go, but he has his whole liife ahead of him and he's going to have to eventually.

One Year Later

Daniel tried to keep his promise, but he had to leave for tour.

You had two beautiful twins that had his ocean blue eyes and reminded you of him everyday.

You were feeding the twins when you all of a sudden hear the door open.

Daniel didn't want to be kept from you any longer and decided to surprise you.

"I told you, we're in this together."