one

Roni's pov

The first day of school, let's hope I actually make friends this semester. Pfft, like I will. Why did I choose to go to public school?

"Veronica wake up, you're going to be late for the first day of school after break!" My dad screams at me

"Coming." I yell as I slumped outta bed and walked slowly to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I put on a nice outfit from me and nessa's clothing line, true img.

I walk downstairs as I look at my phone to see what time it is

I walk downstairs as I look at my phone to see what time it is. It's already 7:48AM! i can't get a tardy on my first day!

I run outside,  jump in my car, and drive to school.

As I walk into school and head towards my locker, while everyone is staring at me, I spot someone new, and their locker is right beside mine.

"Hey, my name's Ethan. I'm new here, and you are?" He introduced himself

"I'm Veronica, but you can call me Roni."
I'm surprised he didn't know who I was, but I was also relieved.
"So, what's your first class?" I asked

"Chemistry, mind showing me where to go?"

"Nope, I don't mind. I have Chemistry first too." I say as I looked down at his schedule, "What a coincidence, we have the same schedule."

"How convenient and you can walk with me to every class. We could get to know each other" he said excitedly

"Sounds great." I agreed

Ethan's pov
Wow, Roni seems really nice. I think we could be great friends.

Later at lunch...
I looked to see where Roni was sitting as I see her at a full table with everyone around her. Then I decide to sit alone, I don't want to sit with all those people anyways.

Roni's pov
Looks like Ethan is sitting alone.

I walk over to sit by Ethan at his table.
"Hey e, I mean Ethan." Oh my god where did that come from?
"Sorry I don't know why I thought of calling you that."

     "It's okay, that could be your nickname for me." He said as he placed his hand on mine

I felt butterflies in my stomach, I don't think I've ever felt like that before.

After we talked for a long time and got to know each other, until the bell rang and it was time to go to fifth period.

After school...

Nessa's pov
As Roni walked through the door after school, i asked, "How'd your day at school go?" Assuming she would say bad like she always does, but no.

"It went great, and I met this guy his name is Ethan. He's really nice, handsome, and swee-"
I stopped her

"Wow Roni that's great that you actually made a friend."

Roni's pov
yea...a friend

Sorry this chapter was short. I don't think I'm good at writing stories, but I still like to and I hope I'll get better.