twenty-nine ; familiar

jihoon sat at the front desk, typing away at a newly found file. chanyeol and baekhyun were with a patient currently, a bunny, and seokjin and namjoon were grooming a great dane. it was quite amusing watching the two try to calm the dog to wash him.

jihoon finished the file, clicked save, when a customer walked in. an oddly familiar man, but not a regular customer. he had a small pet carrier that contained a cat. jihoon smiled.

"hello! how may i help you?" jihoon and the man had the same look on his face, as if he had seen jihoon before.

"are you the jogger from the other day?" the man asked and it connected. it was the man jihoon had ran into while jogging.

"oh! yes! i'm so sorry about that. did the coffee come out?" jihoon asked and the man smiled and shook his head.

"oh wow.. i'm so sorry! how can i make it up to you?" jihoon asked and the man smirked.

"go with me on your lunch break to get ice cream," he responded and jiho reluctantly nodded.

"well who's this?" jihoon asked as he leaned down by the cat in the carrier.

"ah this is guki, i think she's sick. she's been throwing up a lot lately and been very lethargic," the man responded and jihoon hummed along.
jihoon went to the computer and typed in a few letters before finding the cat's files. he scanned them over and nodded. he also read the man's name, im jaebum.

"i'll go notify dr.byun, he's currently with another client but i will tell him," jihoon said and the man gave him a singular nod.

jihoon walked to the examination room and knocked before opening the door. he saw chanyeol hovering over baekhyun as baekhyun examined the rabbit and took vitals. both baekhyun and chanyeol looked to jihoon.

"im jaebum is here with guki, he said she is having lethargic tendencies and has been throwing up," jihoon said and baekhyun looked to chanyeol. chanyeol nodded and jihoon lead him out of the room.

"ah jaebum! what's wrong with the sweetheart?" chanyeol asked and jihoon sat back at his seat.

"she's been acting odd. lethargic and throwing up all the time.. it's not usual of her," he explained and chanyeol nodded.

"this way," chanyeol said and directed him to a room. when they were out of jihoon's hearing distance, and in the exam room, jaebum decided to ask about jihoon.

"so your new secretary? jihoon?" jaebum asked and chanyeol just grinned as he looked at the cat.

"he's quite cute, but he has a boyfriend he's very in love with. don't try it jae, leave him be," chanyeol said and jaebum rolled his eyes.

"he's going out to ice cream with me, to repay me for running into me the other day. he got coffee all over my egyptian silk shirt, pissed me off.. but he was incredibly polite and cute," jaebum explained and chanyeol just nodded.

"don't try and screw up his relationship jaebum, seriously," chanyeol said and jaebum rolled his eyes again.

"whatever,"

jihoon sat at the front desk texting his lover, quite clueless of jaebum's nasty intentions.

||

sCHOOL GOT CANCELLED FOR ME BECAUSE WE HAVE LIKE A FOOT OF SNOW

YORT

anygay i have out a new yoonseok/sope book so like go check that out!!