Sad

Huh, what happened? My body feels heavy. I got out of bed and got ready. I notice that Kaname wasn't here. The sun was still up so I woke up early. I was walking around when I heard a slap at the entrance and i ran. I saw Hanabusa, Kaname, and yuki. Hanabusa was walking up the stairs and saw me.
Hanabusa-"uh, lady Asuna. Good morning"
I nodded my head and he left. Kaname and yuki were looking at me. Yuki was about to say something but I just turn away. Kaname, I know she's your sister but still....it hurts to see. I went to the room and laid down on the couch. The sun is so bright I was about to sleep again when I heard a knock. I got up and open it, it was a maid. She hand me a letter addressed to me. I open it but I wish I hadn't. My blood was boiling so bad that I mange to break the lightbulbs and crack a window. How dare they, I do everything for them and they treat me like this! Why? Why!? I'm in the family to so why?! They shouldn't send me this if they didn't want me in the family reunion! I started to rip the letter. While doing that I got a paper cut. I threw the paper away and healed my cut before they smell my blood. But it was to late Kaname grabbed my hand and brought it up to his face.
Kaname-"what happened?"
Asuna-"just got a paper cut. Don't worry"
Kaname-"ok, how are you feeling?"
Asuna-"good, but am going to sleep again"
Kaname picked me up and laid us at the couch. With that we fell asleep together.

~night~We were at class doing what ever we wanted

~night~
We were at class doing what ever we wanted. I was bored out of my mind when I sense something. I got up fast and looked out the window. Everyone was looking at me, my eyes started to glow red.
Hanabusa-"lady Asuna, is everything alright?"
Ruka-"lady Asuna, are u alright?"
Asuna-"ha, yea. Sorry about that I thought I saw something"
Everyone went back to what they were doing. I looked out the window again. The shadow was gone. So he's coming back. Can't wait for him to be here.

~next day~
When we got back to the dorms yesterday. Hanabusa and Ruka were fighting and of course they got in trouble with Kaname. I was helping Takuma plan his party while he had to go hunt a level E. Everything was going as planned, Akatsuki, Hanabusa, and Seiren were helping. I was about to go in when I sensed it again. When I turn to see it, a knife was heading my direction. I block it with the book I had. Everyone came over to me and ask if I was ok while Hanabusa and Akatsuki went to find the person who did this. I only nodded and went inside. What in the world is he doing? What I'm I going to do with you? I went to my room to get ready.
~time skip to the party~
Takuma liked how his party turn out. I had a black dress on.

I went inside to grab the present of Takuma but that was a bad idea

I went inside to grab the present of Takuma but that was a bad idea. It took long time to find it and when I got back I saw yuki and zero here. But what broke me was when Kaname pulled yuki close to him. I dropped the present and ran. The vampires tried to stop me but I kept running. I was at the pool just looking at my reflection at the water. It's no used, why bother feeling sad for nothing. I will always be broken. I was about to leave when I heard footsteps coming. I turn around to see zero eyes glowing red. He looked at me and came close to me.
Asuna-"zero whats wro-ah"
Zero-"shut up!"
Zero grabbed me and brought me closer to him. He was breathing heavily and acting weird. The next was that I felt his tongue licking my neck. Wait is he..... no he can't!
Asuna-"zero stop! The others they will...."
It's no use he won't stop. The only choices is for me to jump in the pool.
*splash!*
Zero eyes went back to normal. We swim up and I started to cough up water. I was going to say something when zero was shot. I looked up to see who it was and it was Toga the best vampire hunter.
Toga-"I never thought I be killing my own student with this gun. Curse me with your last breath and die"
He was about to shoot again but couldn't because I was covering zero with my body. The headmaster had came running and yuki as will. He grabbed the gun from Toga and yuki came to help us out but we didn't need it.
Yuki-"are you ok guys?!"
Zero/Asuna-"yea"
Asuna-"headmaster you better take yuki and zero out of here I will explain what happened. Since they might have heard the gun shot"
Headmaster-"ok Asuna"
I left and walked back to the party. I was so wet I hope they won't ask questions. I saw all of the night students around Kaname asking question. I stop walking and they all turn around.
Hanabusa-"lady Asuna! Your wet"
Ruka-"what happened? Who did this to you?"
Vampire1-"did it had to do with the gunshot?"
Asuna-"don't worry. All of you will forget about the gunshot ok. Go back to what you where doing. Have a nice night. Bye"
When I left I felt Kaname looking at me. I got to bedroom and change. I went to the couch and laid down. I didn't want to be with Kaname in bed so I just be at the couch. I heard the door open and I pretended to be sleeping. I heard footsteps stop at the couch. I felt someone pick me up and laid me at the bed. I turn around faceing the other way. I knew it was Kaname. I felt his weight when he laid down. Why can't he stop.