Chapter 2

This was not happening. They had gone to another universe, possibly destroying their own, an Harry's form seemed to spark some recognition between it's residence.

"Bloody hell Harry, can't do anything normal can you?"Ron stated, face-palming.

"Well, let's not think about that. Right now we should think about what universe we're in, and where we are now."Harry said, calming the other two down. Harry turned invisible and intangible and started to walk around, can't have anyone bumping into him while he's invisible. As they walked, they saw more children, from ages 11 to 17, suggesting it was a school. He saw many people that looked strangely familiar and every single person seemed to have a creature of some kind. He walked all the way up until he saw a face he recognised. 

It was Professor McGonagall, but instead of witch clothes, she seemed to wear dark grey clothing with black glasses on her head.

"Guys look, it's Professor McGonagall."Harry said.

"Huh, so it is."Ron said.

"It seems that we've been transported to a universe where these creatures are roaming about. Hermione, you've been pretty quiet lately, why don't yo say something."Harry pointed out. "Guys, I think I know which universe we've been transported to."Hermione said.

"Go on." Ron said, waiting for an answer.

"We've been transported to the world of pokemon."Hermione finally said. Realization dawned on Harry as he now recognised all of those creatures were pokemon. He saw Dudley play it when he was 16 in 1996 with pokemon Red and Green coming out.

"Hmm, let's go to the forest, we can clear our minds there."Harry said teleporting outside and walking in the forest. Once he got deep enough he turned tangible and visible and sat down where Ron and Hermione got off him, transformed, and went out to play for Ron, and for Hermione clear her mind, so that meant Harry was sat down all alone.

'Hmm, I wonder how many pokemon are really out there. I can tell there are definitely more than 151, I can feel it.' Harry pondered. While Harry was thinking, many pokemon had saw him and recognised who he was and ran away but one shy Pidgey came out to see Harry. When Harry noticed they Pidgey he stopped and stared at it, causing the Pidgey to freeze(metaphorically).

"U-U-U-um, M-Mr. A-Arceus s-sir. C-Can I-I ask y-you a q-quest-question?"The Pidgey stuttered.

"Of course, and none of that Mr. Arceus, I'm not really one for formalities."Harry replied.

"Well, do you think I can become strong, you know, all on my own so I can beat up the people who do me wrong?"The Pidgey asked. Harry sighed, the Pidgey wouldn't do with that attitude.

"In all honesty, no, no you can't." The Pidgey looked down."At least, not on your own."

"Hmm?"

"Let me ask you, what do you think of when I say the word strong?"Harry asked.

"Well, someone who can beat anyone easily." The Pidgey answered.

"Wrong. That is when someone is powerful, not strong." Harry said.

"Huh, I don't understand."The Pidgey questioned.

"I'm sure you don't. Well, true strength is not when someone is physically or mentally powerful. It is the people who stand by your side, and the journey you go through to obtain it. It is like a story of a hero. The most important part of a hero's journey is the journey and friends they make that truly gives them strength. That, it is what it means to have true strength."Harry said sagely. Wow, he never thought he would ever give advice like that.

"W-wow, I never thought of it like that, thank you." The Pidgey thanked.

"Your welcome little one."Harry replied, watching the Pidgey fly off.

"Well Harry, never would of thought  you'd give such good advice." a Voice suddenly said. Turning his head, Harry turned to see Ron and Hermione back from whatever they were doing.

"Yes, not even I expected it." Harry chuckled. He wanted to learn about the world they were in, but first they should relax.

Sos for short chapter