♤♡Chapter 1♡♤

Im Back!!!! ♥️

----

Jahseh

I sat quietly In My Desk as I watched other classmates sit in their desks. I look down at my paper I have gotten back just now from the teacher, Which had a 100 on it. I was actually the smartest kid in the Junior grade. I always got good grades, and of course people were always jealous, and teased me about it. I get used by many students, But I don't say anything, Because Im to much of a Nice, Shy, Quiet, Caring Student.

The teacher hands the class work to do, Which excites me. I write my name, as I start to do all the problems. I almost finish as the kid in front of me turns to look in my direction. I didn't remember this dudes name, Jeremy? Jeremiah? Jimmy? Jin? I didn't know. I didn't really pay attention.

"Aye Josiah, Do My Work For Me"

"..It's Jahseh. And I Can...Help You..Instead Of Doing It All..?" I say as I look up at him, covering up my paper.

"Josiah, Jahseh Who Cares, I'll Pay You If You Do It." He Says as he hands me his paper, Then turning back around and laying his head down.

I sigh as I look at his paper. But then I had an idea.  Why not give him random answers? The kid surely doesn't like me so I wasn't  gonna do his work for him. I put random answers down as I give it back to him. He gets his head up as he glares at me, then turning it into the teacher.  I smirk a bit as I get up and turn my own paper in. I go back to my seat as I see the teacher gain other worksheets before grading them. She usually grades them quickly, Then hands them back to the students before we leave class. I lay my head down, As I take a quick nap.

-Timeskip-

I wake up, to my paper on my desk. I look at the grade to see a 100. I smile, Only to lose that smile as I see that kid give me a death glare. I gulp as he cracks his knuckles, Mouthing the words 'You're So Dead.'

The bell rings as I grab my backpack quickly, running out of the classroom as I get chased by him.

I Just Know That This Wouldn't End Well...

_____________________________________

Here's The first Chapter! Sorry I wasn't able to update any books. I've been feeling very...Upset nowadays, due to family problems, and people.

But Im Back now!! :) ♥️

And I'll try to update some books, And what's funny is that I have a new one im now making

But Its my OC for "My Hero Academia"  And it's gonna be interesting :)

But To The people that helped me, Thank you :)

And

I love you all♥️✨