1.melon bread

melon bread

"yu-me-ko!" a voice surrounded the place making some students put their attention to the girl who hollered the name. "i told you to buy me a melon bread- and you bought strawberry milk? aren't you an idiot??" she said raising the strawberry milk in front of the said girl.

"mary-chan, lower your voice, i can obviously hear you, can't i?" the girl named yumeko softly said with her natural sweet voice. as yumeko smiles widely, mary confused herself wether the girl in front of her is crazy or just retarded and just thinking of it makes her sigh.

she rolled her eyes and turned around as yumeko follows. "then will you buy me my melon bread or not?" mary asked not facing the girl behind.

yumeko hummed and ran in front of the smaller girl. "i will! meow!" she took hold of the small girl's hand and pulled her to a bench. "just stay there meow!"

my heart ..

yumeko ran towards a vending machine as mary confuses herself once again from the sudden heart beat she's getting from the brunette girl. she closed her eyes and breathed heavily, putting her hands on her chest near her heart.

on the other hand, yumeko who was to buy her friend a bread was approached by a girl in braids with the grayish hair and oozing with great aura. "jabami-san?" the said girl called yumeko making her look at the person who called her.

"kirari-chan!" she greeted in excitement. the both of them smiled at each other as field of metals and petals surround them making others stare.

"don't it feel like they'd be on a game in any minute by now?"

"friendly game ain't it?"

murmurs and talks started to fill the area with them just ignoring it. sooner then kirari walked towards the vending machine beside yumeko with their gap that's too close yet far.

"do you have anything in mind kirari-chan?" the black haired girl asked as she plays with her nails.

"unfortunately, none." kirari answered honestly as yumeko hums.

"hmm, then i'll choose for you." yumeko said humming once again as her eyes stare all over the vending machine, thinking hard to pick a snack for the president. "would you like this? it's sweet and cheap."

kirari looked at yumeko. she nods, "i don't usually like sweets but if jabami-san recommends me one then i'll gladly try it." she replied to yumeko making her smile.

"then i'll take this, for you." yumeko muttered while trying to get her recommended drink for the president.

"what's taking yumeko so long?" with brows crossed, mary stood up and fixed her uniform. she slowly walked towards the said place where yumeko is but a thought hit her.

it's not like i'm worried or something right? i just want my bread.

she thought making her feel satisfied and walk, run rather to where yumeko is. as soon as she reached the hall, she smiled as of seeing yumeko.

she fixes her emotion, "yum—" she was about to call yumeko but then she saw the other girl whom she wholeheartedly hates sharing smiles and laughs with yumeko and it has stopped her from continuing towards the two.

why are they together? aren't the two of them rivals or something?

random thoughts filled mary's mind. with her hands and ears freezing from the cold and the feeling in her heart, she walk out back to the bench earlier and stayed right at there. waiting for yumeko.

she let out a sigh as someone from the other bench did too. she look at the person she thought was mimicking her and saw a tall and pretty girl.

sayaka? she's that evil president's slave right? what is this girl doing here..

"mary-chan!" a familiar voice hollered as steps gets bigger and closer. "i had some great encounters back there so i wasn't able to be in time." the black-haired girl stutters from being out of breath.

mary looked away from yumeko's gaze as the said girl sits beside her. "y-you don't have to run i-idiot, wipe your sweat and don't let them dry or e-else .."

"or else what saotome mary-chan?" yumeko leaned to the girl who was looking away. mary slowly looked at yumeko as she press her lips. "are you worried about me that i might get a body pain?" yumeko asked with her calm and sweet voice.

why is she leaning so much ..

"n-no! that's .. " mary manage to pull her body away from the leaning girl and from the pressure. "i don't want anyone who's always around me stink!" she said avoiding the taller girl's flashy gaze.

yumeko hummed and pulled her right collar, smelling it. "i don't stink mary-chan .." she said pouting making the other girl's heart beat faster than before.

mary breathe in and out deeply and rolled her eyes. "just give me my melon bread." She said raising her right hand asking for the said thing. yumeko then smiled and handed a hotpack to the girl making mary's brows crossed, raise rather. "what is this?"

yumeko once again smiled widely. "that first and i'll help you with eating your snack." yumeko said showing the melon bread and opening it for her.

she'll .. feed me?

"i-i .. don't need to be fed by you! just g-give—" before mary could've finished a sentence, yumeko then forced her the food that any seconds then mary chewed. "th-that was rude you know." mary said as she finishes a bite.

"meow, was it?"

"can you stop with that meow sound? it's irritating." mary rolled her eyes and rubbed the hotpack between her hands. yumeko leaned the food in front of mary once again as the girl just opens her mouth and takes a bite with her usual irritated expression.

"me being a kitty isn't that bad." yumeko said pouting as she takes a bite at mary's own food. over thinking of the indirect touch, yumeko's move caused mary to blink and fidget a lot.

that's !

"w-who told y-you that?" mary asked stuttering from what yumeko did. mary then finishes her last bite as the other girl feeds her one again.

"runa-san." she said smiling. "she said she likes me more when i'm a kitty who obeys everything. isn't she sweet?" mary glared at yumeko from the last words she let out.

yumeko really is dumb ..

mary rolled her eyes, "she's a bitch." mary said seriously as yumeko just laughs.

><

don't mind me this is just a random story lol