Embarrasing oneself

This is my first time writing a story and i did it own my own please guide me for a more better writer,i hope you like it >×<

Warning: this may contain sexual content,pls leave if you are homophobic

××××××××

"Oink!Oink." MaMapig climbed up the stair's and went to PePaZhu's room.

"PepaZhu wake up now, it's time for breakfast."

"Hmn..." he cuddled inside the sheet's and hugged tightly his teddy.

"Wake up now." she took of pepa's blanket and turned on the lights.

"I SAID WAKE UP NOW PEPPA." she raised the tone of her voice and made a screeching sound.

After hearing that creepy voice, PePaZhu quickly rised up from his bed and hugged his teddy tigthly.

"M-Mom?." He looked for his Mom,turning his head left and right, but to his surprise there was no one there, his Mom who was here a minute ago was gone.

It gave PePaZhu chills down to his spine, it gave him goosebump's up from his arm's to his feet.

A strange liquid fell from the ceilling on PePaZhu's arm, at first PePaZhu thougth it was a drop of rain since it rained heavily yesterday but when he touched it, it felt sticky and somewhat had a white and grey color. He was confused and horrified "T-this..i-isn't water right?." His hand's trembeled with fear, he panicked, his heart was beating in a unormal way and sweat's were starting to form from his body.

After calming down he mustered up his courage and looked up from the ceilling, And instantly what he saw made him cry up with fear.

"M-Mom?."

__

"Zhe-ting!,Zhe-!,Zhengting!."

"AAHHH!!!." he shot up rose from his bed and was surprised to find himself in his room all sweaty.

"What is it!?." Ms.Zhu ran up the stairs to find his little baby frozen up from his bed sobbing, feeling shocked she sat down beside his son and caressed his hair "did you had a nightmare?."

He nodded and hugged his Mom tightly.

"If you've calmed down shower and eat,okay?you'lle be late for school." she stood up and left the room.

"Hmn..yes,Mom" he whispherd and snuggled his pillow that was on his side, wiping his tears with the pillow, after he calmed down he stood up from his bed and cleaned his stuff on the floor.

Crumb's that fell when he ate chips from watching movies with his kid's Wenjun and Justin and hid his laptop that they used to watch movies in the drawer near the bed, "this is so embarrassing" he slumped down near the table and covered his face with his hand's. Zhengting was embarrassed because he doesn't know how to face Justin and Wenjun since he called dib's that he wouldn't even get scared of the movie.

"Of all the nightmare's that i had,it had to be PePapig." he scoffed,thinking about it made it more ridiculous.

__

Yesterday night Zhengting challanged Wenjun and Justin to watch horror movies because he was tired being called scaredycat, so he want's to prove them that he was not scared and they were the one bitching around.

The two agreed smirking stupidly with each other, They both went to Zhengting's house and watched the movie taking some chip's on Zhengting's shelf.

As expected Zhengting screamed hugging Justin beside him, screaming so loud that Wenjun had to cover his ear with his one hand and eating chips with the other hand, while Justin on the other hand was frozen on the spot,like his fucking soul left planet earth,at first you would think he wasn't scared and he was cool about watching horror movies,but if you look closer Justin was sweating and he looked pale like a ghost, Justin did not scream but inside his mind he's already cursing and screaming outloud.

After watching the movie Zhengting was a mess while Wenjun was still eating his chips blankly looking at the creditor's of the movie and Justin was still frozen on Zhengting's side. After they all calmed down Zhengting suggested they watch PePapig to refreshen their minds. The two agreed watching PePapig switching to a more comfortable place to sit and eat. After watching PePapig Wenjun and justin bid goodbye's and left the house to go to their home's. Zhengting was left alone in his room with nothing to do,(well sorta except he has to clean the stuff on the floor)As he had nothing to do Zhengting called it a day and went to bed.

__

Dismissing his embarrassment he took a bath and went down the stair's and went to the dining area where his mom was waiting for him with his brother Zhenghao.

"HaoHao,have you eaten already?." He asked sitting down beside him.

"Nope,i waited for you." Zhenghao smilled like a star that was twinkiling in the sky.

"Aww....thank you Hao." he kissed ZhengHao's temple and hugged him tigthly.

"Yo-Your crushing me."he hit Zhengting's back and pushed him away.

Zhengting laughed it off going back to his original position and ate his food. The three sat in silence as they ate their food, until Ms.Zhu broke off the silence "Zhengting,i want to talk to you about something.."

"What is it MaMa?." He stopped eating and signaled her to continue.

"It-its about...,actually it's nothing."

"Are you sure?." he looked at her suspiciously "it look's like it's something serious for you to actually get nervous Mom."

"I'll tell you next time." She sighed and continued eating her food with a slight frown on her face.

Zhengting stopped questioning his mom and understood that she might feel anxious about the topic so he ate there quietly and left giving Hao a hug and his mom a kiss on the forehead.

××××××××××××××××

End of chapter one.

I hope you would like it.i wont promise for an update every week but i will surely update for ya all(♡◇♡)#peaceout