1 Week Falling In Love by Jaja Barilla

1 Week fallin' inloved

Author: Jaja Barilla

Chapter 1: We met

They say that if you teased by your friend with the man that you hate the most. And that will be the start of your love story. I can say yes. Miggy, a man with a lot of vices, a man that is war freak, a man who's willing to sacrifice his life just to make revenge on what is happened to him.

Me Gale, a lady that hates everything specially all of the boys, a lady that is not attracted to a war freak, a lady who hates a man that has vices, inloved with that kind of guy.

April 15,2011, a little kid talked to me and say " ate this is my gift for you", I was so shocked because how this little kid told me and knew my birthday even i dont even know her. Of course i accepted it and say thank you.

When i got home, i opened the gift, inside, there's a pair of panjama and a letter " hi ate, happy birthday, my kuya told me that is your birthday. I was able to think "who's kuya".

That evening, I went to my childhood friend Lilac St. And when I got there. They teased and teased me to that guy whom at that time i don't know him yet.

But i was surprised when he walked at me...

"How's the gift? Happy Birthday lady"

*smiling with tantalizing eyes*

That's the first time that we met.

Chapter 2: Is this the start?

When I got home, still shocked and thinking who's that guy?

It's already 12md, i need to take my sleep.

The next day, my cp beeps causing for me to woke up.

I looked at my cp...

Unknown number

"Hi gdmorning"

I didn't reply because when someone texted me without the name, I ignore it. I did.

Until the evening came, another text i received with the same number...

" gdevening, can we tx? - Miggy"

Another shocking moment, I'm not giving my number to strangers specially i don't know what's your attitude.

I replied "how did you get my number?"

"It is important?"

"Sorry, im not interested on what do you want"

The last reply that I was surprised the most was " you're not interested? Well, Im interested on you"

Grr!! 0-0

He's the only guy who treated me that way.

I went to my childhood friend house, tell her all of the text of this guy!

Then i knew she was the one who gave my number to Miggy and tell him all my favourite things that's why his little sister gave me a pair of panjama.