it's the second year

Draco's pov
I have missed Camilla terrible. Even mother is worried for me... I wanna be with her.. Today mother and father are taking me to daigon ally to buy my stuff. We walked the busy streets and we walk into the book store. And I see mr.wealsey wealsey and of course potter wait potter is his sister here? I looked around... And found her talking to granger.... I walked over to her... And father talked to mr wealsey... " Camilla." I said she smiled " draco" oh my gosh her body she looked so hot.... Her body had curves and she grew a little taller but I was still taller.. " you look great" I said." Thanks" she said granger walked away fast... I hugged Camilla " its great to see you again what are you doing here" I asked... " uh..um I'm buying stuff for school" she said.. I smiled.... Man she is really hot I would snog her if I had the chance.. She walked over to harry of course scar head .. Blimey fucking potter... I waved goodbye and. Walked " that potter girl looks gorgeous... She is great for you" mother said. I smiled.. " I wanna make her mine and only mine but how do I do it" I asked " buy her flowers and chocolate" father said.... I smiled.... Flowers I know Camilla adores flowers...

I walked on the train and looked for Camilla I found her am, she was going to sit with mudblood . I grabbed her " I don't think so" I whisper " I wanna sit next to you" she walked near me to wear me and my friends sit... I sat next to her.." So how was your summer" I asked " boring all I did was clean " she said " clean?" I asked " oh yeah.. My uncle makes,me clean a lot he hates me" she said.. " darling..." I hugged her as I pouted