Chapter 31- Breaking Point

Meera's POV

"Mohit!?" I asked.. "Jaan, I will be Fine..!! Come here!" He said..

I was getting Ready today was Haldi (Turmeric) Ceremony and Mehndi (Henna) Ceremony at night. And tomorrow was her Wedding.

Placing the Earning on vanity table.. I walked up to Mohit, as Soon as I neared him he placed his laptop to his side.

He pulled me on his lap. "You look beautiful" He said running his nose on the base of my neck.

I was wearing a yellow color, dress for Haldi (Turmeric) Ceremony..

Since yesterday night, his small touches alone send the instance pleasure to my body.. I feel much more closer to him. I know we didn't do it... But I was sensitive to his touches.

I caress his cheek his beard rough against my soft palm, he pushed his face more into my hand.

The way yesterday I saw him, bring me with a dull Ache in my heart.

What are you hiding Mohit??.. What is hurting you so much ??.

I so desperately wanted to know, but I would wait for him to tell me.

I kissed his forehead.. "I know you will be Fine.. But please don't go anywhere without telling me.. It gives me heart attack" I told him.. His eyes soften. And he kissed my forehead lingering for little but longer.

"I want to kiss you!" He said, I giggled.. "Don't laugh, I don't like when you wear Lipstick.. Why you do that..?" He said annoyed.

He kissed my neck instead "I love you" I told him getting up.

"Finish your work fast.. And come out.. I have already removed your clothes and kept them on sofa.." I told him wearing my sandals.

He nodded his head looking at me.

"No.. Please I hate Turmeric...!" I ran past Shurti, when my friend started to chase after me.

Seriously I hate Turmeric paste it makes my skin itchy..

Everyone laughed at me.. I glare at them but my own smile crack.
Everyone was busy applying the Turmeric to each other.. I sat beside shurti.

"can you believe it.. Tomorrow I am getting Married.. Meera I am nervous" She whispered to me.

I gave her a smile "I know How you feel.. But trust me.. Its a best feeling ever so don't take any tension and have fun" I told her.. She smiled brightly at me.

My eyes scanned the surrounding.. Mohit was still handling some problems in business back in room.

My eyes suddenly feel on the man from yesterday.. I observed him as he chat around with a glass of whisk in his hand.

I looked around for Abhi.. There he was flirting with ladies I smiled "Abhi!" I called him..

He jogged towards me "Yes..!? Bud" He said.. "Do you know that Man.. In bule and vlack trouser.. With a glass of whiskey in his hand in his fifties." I gave him description..

He frown at me and then his eyes swift to were I was looking at.. He's eyebrows furrowed.

"mm.. He is familiar.."He looked for some more time then suddenly realization flash on his face.

" He is Ajay Uncle.. He used to Visit Our home went mom was Alive, then he suddenly stopped."
He told me..

" Maybe I should go and greet him"He said but I hold his hand..

"No!!," I said loudly... I DON'T think Mohit will be happy about it.

"I don't think he recognize you.. If he did he would have shown it.. And.. And" I struggle to tell him how Mohit behaved yesterday.