DANGEROUS

*ALEX's P.O.V*
   I was so stressed that I decided to walk home. I needed to breathe, to be alone. "Yo! Alex!" I looked behind me to see Ethan running up to me. I ignored him and just kept walking home. Soon Ethan was right in front of me, not allowing me to pass by in any possible direction. "Alex, why are you listening to my brother?!" I could see hurt in his eyes so I decided to answer him, " You know what Ethan! I don't want ANYTHING to do with you! Your damn brother doesn't want me to be in your life, well then FINE! Goodbye Ethan!" I pushed past him, fighting my tears from pouring out of my eyes, but it was too late Ethan herd me crying and grabbed my arm. " Alex, you don't mean that." I could tell that he was fighting tears too. "Ethan, I'm so sorry, but I do mean it. We can't be friends." I tried to pull my arm away from him but his grip was too strong. "Ethan, let me go please." I looked him in his eyes and saw tears starting to run down his face. I couldn't stand it anymore, I reached for his face and kissed him. Grayson came up from behind him and pulled him away from me. "You SLUT! Ethan I told you to stay away from this bitch!" I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran home crying my heart out.
   I opened my house door and slammed it shut. At this moment I decided I was never going to let my walls down.
    ~BZZ~
Unknown: Alex its Ethan, ik u dont wanna talk to me, but plz just answer me or sum
Me: Ethan, just stop. I cant handle it anymore
Ethan💔: you cant handle what?!
Me: why tf do u care about me so much!!
Ethan💔: bcz i like you... alot
    I left him on read. I couldn't deal with the hurt. I promised myself from this point on that I would keep my walls up and do my best to keep it that way.
      ~The Next Day at School~
   I didn't know how I was going to face Ethan, considering the fact that I sit next to him in every class.
   I sat in my seat and prayed that Ethan wasn't at school today, but boy I was wrong. He sat next to me and didn't say a word until we had 20 minutes left in social studies, "Alex, can we talk" "Sure..." I really didn't want to talk to him, but I also couldn't just avoid him all day.
  "Alex, do you like me?" I did but I couldn't let him know that so I tried to change the subject. "Did you do yesterday's homework?" "Alex please just answer me" I couldn't lie to him so I didn't "Ethan, I do like you, but we cant be friends, and absolutely nothing more than friends" He was deep into thought as the bell rang.
     *ETHAN's P.O.V*
   I cared about Alex but I knew that Grayson would never leave her alone, and I could tell that she had changed ever since they met, she got, well... depressed and I could tell. I was about to tell her that if she really wanted me out of her life than that would happen, as long as it made her happy, but then the bell went off. "Hey big Bro" Grayson was behind me, but I was upset with him, and didn't want to talk to him so I ignored him and just walked away to science class.
   When I got there I noticed Alex wasn't there. I shrugged it off and just went to my seat. After 20 minutes I also realized that Grayson wasn't here either, something was wrong and it made me worried, so I got up and made up an excuse for me to leave the classroom. As soon as I got out of the going classroom I heard a muffled scream. I ran to find the voice, and what I saw made me hate Grayson.
   Grayson had Alex up against a locker while punching her in the stomach, I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran to Grayson and tackled him to the floor, punching him in his face. When I noticed that Alex was on the floor instead of running away from him, I let Grayson get up. "Why do you even care about this bitch?!" He said with anger in his eyes. "Because she is a beautiful girl who doesn't let people step over her, until YOU came along! Grayson get the fuck out of my face and stay out of my life!" I meant every word I said and he knew that I meant it. "Fine, but when she decides that she doesn't want you don't think for a second that I would care!" He said while walking down the hallway.
   "Alex, are you ok?" I asked her, but no answer.  I checked her pulse and looked at her stomach to see blood and bruises all over the place (I didn't pull the shirt over her chest, i only pulled it up enough for me to see her stomach and nothing more) her pulse was slowly beating. I loved this girl. I picked her up with tears in my eyes and ran to my car, laying her down in the back seat. I sped to Miami Hospital as fast as I could, running traffic lights and almost getting into car accidents.
   I got out of the car and screamed "PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME!" Multiple doctors heard my screams for help and I immediately picked up Alex and they got a stretcher and laid her down. They asked me what was wrong and I told them everything. They didn't allow me in the room so I was in the waiting room.
     •GRAYSON's P.O.V•
   I left school and was angry about what Ethan said to me. Alex is a troublemaker and so is Ethan. If they got together all hell would break loose and I didn't want them to be together. The only way for that to happen to happen is if Alex didn't come to school anymore, so I hurt her. I hurt her enough that she would never talk to Ethan again and she would stay home, Ethan would eventually get over her and come to his senses and date the pretty popular girls. Well I shouldn't say that because my girlfriend isn't popular, but she is beautiful.
   I got home and I went up to my room. Next thing I know, there is loud and intense banging at my house door. Mom is at work and so is dad, as far as I knew, Ethan was with Alex either at school or the hospital because of how bad I hurt her. I looked out my window to see cop cars out front. I went downstairs and calmly opened the door. "Grayson Dolan?" A female cop asked me, "Yes... what is the issue Officer Hathaway? I said reading her name tag. "You're under arrests for the attempted murder of Alex Pierce." I was at a loss of words. "There must be a misunderstanding" "No Mr.Dolan, I am afraid there is not." I was infuriated and just obeyed their orders.
          IN THE QUESTIONING ROOM
   "Grayson, I'm going to ask you a few questions, and I want you to answer them honestly. The officer said. I nodded, letting them know that I fully understand. "What do you have against Alex Pierce?" I looked up to the officer and said, "Alex is a troublemaker and she wouldn't stay away from my brother, so I punched her in the stomach a few times. But I never tried to kill her." I said with regret. "Is that all?" "Yes Ma'am" I said. "Alright, I will be back soon" The officer said. She was walking out of the room when I stopped her, "Ma'am, is Alex dead?" I asked "Right now no, but that could always change." The officer exited and I sat there in silence, deep into thought.