26

I woke up too Mariah jumping on the bed .

When I sat up , key immediately handed me some bags . "Good morning mommy . We got you some food!" Mariah simi yelled.

I sat the bags down on the side of the bed and grabbed the food .

I looked down at the Gucci bags and shook my head "that's yo apology?" I asked.

"Yea and the edible arrangements but riah started eating it when we was driving back here" he said sitting on the edge of the bed .

His bottom lip was busted, that made me smile, at least I did sum kinda damage . "India I didn't fuck her" he said .

"Aight key" I said putting some pancakes in my mouth .

"On god I didn't. But I apologize anyways for even goin over there... you gone put yo ring back on?" He asked .

I looked up at him and shook my head no . He smacked his teeth and grabbed my hand sliding it back on .

"I wanna take Mariah to Chucky cheese , it's a lil place where—"

"Where a kid can be a kid!!" Mariah yelled putting her hands up .

I smiled at her "she seen it on tv and keep asking" key said . "Okay , we can go" I shrugged .

Mariah laughed and clapped "daddy when are we going ?" She asked .

"Around noon" He said ,

I looked at my phone seeing it was already 11:00

"Get her dressed in that champion outfit we brung" I said .

He nodded and got up .

After finishing my food I got dressed also .

I walked out the room seeing her in a red true religion suit

"Key you don't listen" I shook my head . "Am I cute?" Mariah asked .

"Very" I said and she cheered . "Tha Uber gone be here in 10 mins" key said sitting his phone down .

I grabbed my wig brush and stood infront of the mirror fixing my hair . "My kid really got you thick" key said .

"Boy, I been thick" I said .

He smacked my ass before grabbing it "Yo ass got bigger, yo thighs and definitely yo titties"

He phone started dinging letting us know the Uber was here.

I grabbed Mariah hand and key grabbed his stuff and we left out the hotel room .