Chapter 1

Tommy's P.o.v

The bar was crowded, but I managed to find two empty seats, sitting in the first one I waved at the bartender to get me a glass of tequila, I looked down realizing that the blood from the cuts on my arm was still fresh I quickly pulled my sleeve down even though it wouldn't make much of a difference it made me feel safer, as I waited for the bartender to make my drink I spun around on my stool looking through the crowd, it was the same old crowd all dressed like they were attending a uniform school no one ever dared to push societal norms and be "different" until me, I'm a small guy 5'6 I have an emo haircut, blonde with black tips, I wear eyeliner a lot of it and rhinestones on my jacket I was the oddest one in here until he walked in

He was gorgeous, his hair was raven black with blue tips and he was wearing a deep smoky eye with a shit ton of eyeliner but he was hot, I studied him up and down "that's a lot of leather" I said to myself when I noticed the 6 inch platform boots with spikes. "Is this seat taken" I was entranced by him, I quickly shook myself back to reality "no, no please" I rambled as he smiled and sat down beside me, he barley stuck his hand in the air before the bartender came rushing over setting my drink in front of me before turning all of his attention to the smoking mystery man "tequila right" the man nodded and the bartender rushed off coming back in 2 minutes with his drink " you must be from around here if you've got the bartender wrapped around your finger" he laughed "No but I come here whenever I have a break from my shows or the tour" did he just say touring, who the hell is he    " touring huh, so you must be one of the famous people" he tilted his head back drinking the drink in one swift movement" you could say that I guess , we had to take a break to find a new bassist" "oh" me and the mystery man talked over the next few hours, well he talked most of the time I kinda just stared into his ocean blue eyes filled with dangerous passion. " I have to go now but I really hope we'll run into each other again sometimes" he said as I watched him walk out of the bar I also paid for my tab and called a cab to take me home.