Chapter one

Y/n groans as she walks home from yet another bad day at work. Why can't there be just one day without conflict..just one day is all I ask..

Y/n finally makes it to her house. She shares it with her ass hole of a boyfriend; Travis. He's a compleat dick head. Anything you say, he either disagrees or just gets angry.

Another words, he'll hurt you. He only used y/n for sexual experiences. But thankfully she is still a virgin (cuz she refused to give it up even tho it was still risky and rough).

She hated to admit it but she loved it rough. But the way how he was doing it, she knew it was wrong so she decided not to go along with his twisted plan.

Sighing, she opens the door to her and her boyfriends house, walking inside as she's silently hoping that the cruel man wasn't home.

"Y/n?!" She heard from up the stairs. Groaning, she walks up the creaky planks of wood and made it to their shared room. "Where you home so late?! What did I tell you about working the extra hours?!" He yells making y/n flinch out of instinct.

"What the hell do you want me to do?! We have bills to pay! And food that needs to be on the table so stop telling me to start coming home early if you know that if I do, we BOTH loose the fucking house!" She screams, earning a hard slap across the side of her face.

Her whole body flew across the room, staring up at the other man. Eyes full of fear and hatred. "I hate you!" She shouts, grabbing her phone and zooms out of the front door, not looking back.

She sighs. Taking out her phone she calls the only person who meant a lot to her.

"Hello?" Someone answered. "It's me..y/n" "oh hi y/n! What'd you need?" Jonathan said on the other line and y/n smiles to herself.

"Can I stay with you.." she asks as Jonathan sighs. "Is it Alex?" He asks as he slightly nods as though she was thinking he was right in front of her.

"Yeah.." "yes you can y/n. Lemme just set up the room ok?" "Ok?"

They both said their 'good byes' and hung up. She starts to walk straight to his house.

What a day....