Chapter Three

It's finally Friday, and I'm actually quite excited for the party. I'm probably gonna stand in the corner doing nothing but I get to see the shenanigans people are going to do there. I put zero effort in my outfit, I just put a shirt, dark blue jeans, and black shoes. However, I decided to put some eyeliner which is funny since I don't wear makeup. After finishing, I went downstairs.

"Have fun, remember no drugs", said Oliver, my older brother. God I love my older brother, thanks to him I get to do whatever I want, he gives zero fucks since mom never allowed him to do shit like that.

Damon lived somewhat far, he lived close to the town center, it was about a 15 minute walk. On the way, a felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You said you wouldn't go", he said.

Liam fucking Gallagher.

"I'm sorry Liam but I changed my mind", I said, removing his hand from my shoulder.

"God dammit Charlotte", he said.

We stayed in silence for a while.

"Come with me, it's gonna be fun", I said, breaking the silence, Liam thought about it.

"Alright fine", Liam said, "Just don't hang around Damon, also put a jacket or hoodie over that shirt, people will stare at you"

"I won't, alright fine", I said.

Liam gave me his dark green hoodie, we walked in the door to Damon's house. On the way, I started to hear music, it's probably from the party, and I was right. I walked to the door and knocked, Alex opened the door.

"Oh you actually came", he said, and looked at Liam, "And you brought eyebrow boy with you"

"Shut", Liam said. We both entered the house, and it was chaos already.

The music was all the way up, you couldn't hear a damn thing besides that. There were people running around, couples making out, people smoking weed and people fucking twerking on top of the tables.

"I'm gonna get something to drink", I said to Liam.

"WHAT?", Liam said.

"I SAID I'M GONNA GET A FUCKING DRINK", I yelled to Liam.

"ALRIGHT FINE", Liam said.

I walked to the kitchen and saw that the only thing to drink was alcohol. I've never drank alcohol, but one time at Liam's house in one of his sleepovers when we were around 14 years old. We were sleeping in his living room and Liam got hold of his brother's champagne, and him and his friends started taking shots in front of me while Silence of the Lambs was playing on his TV, good times.

"So you came Lottie", Damon said, putting his arm around me. I didn't respond, I just took a sip of what I believe was vodka.

"Come with me, let's have fun", Damon said pulling me over to the living room.

"Let me go", I said. That didn't stop him, he guided me to the living room, I was looking if Liam was around, he would kill me if he saw me hanging around Damon.

"You don't like dancing?", Damon said.

"I don't dance", I said. 

"Oh well", he said in a disappointed tone, "Wanna take shots instead?", he asked.

I didn't respond.

He pulled me back to the kitchen. He started to pour more vodka in the cups, and started taking shots.