Chapter Two

I didn't have any other classes with Liam except Geometry, fuck, I'm not gonna know anyone now. I had some classes with Damon, marvelous.

English was good until Mrs. Hansen had to move Damon next to me because he talked too much to his friends. 

Luckily he wasn't in my chemistry class, but I sadly didn't know anyone in there.

Then history class, I made sure I sat as far from him, but he ended up sitting behind me because he said "There were no seats left", well it's your fault for coming late in class dumbass.

Currently it's lunch, and Liam wanted to sit with his other friends. I might be Liam's best friend, but he also he other friends besides me. I don't really like his other friends, the only thing they talk about is football...god I hate it like I don't fucking care about Man City.

 They were okay when I first met them, until fucking Tony "accidentally" groped me when we were watching Breakfast Club during one of Liam's sleepovers in his house. They all found it funny, I didn't, I've been seeing them less and less since then.

I looked around for a place to sit, it was crowded everywhere. Apparently every type has its own table, I don't fit in with anyone. I ended up finding a whole empty table just to myself, I sat and realized I didn't make my lunch this morning.

Soon after, I saw Damon fucking Albarn and his friends going to seat in the same table as well. Damon saw me in the other side, and slid over next to me, touching my shoulder.

"Why are you alone Lottie?", he asked, I felt uncomfortable. Then he showed me a bagel, I guess he noticed I didn't bring any lunch.

"I'll give this to you only if you tell me why are you so lonely", he said with a smirk.

"It's obvious, I don't have anyone to seat with", I said.

"Then I'll eat with ya", Damon said as he pulled out a sandwich. First off, I wasn't in the mood to talk with Damon fucking Albarn, I was okay by myself, second of all, why the fuck did he touch my shoulder??

"This is a good time to get to know each other better since we're stuck together for a while", he said with a smirk and wink. 

"Don't you have friends to hangout with?", I asked him.

"Nah they're chill with me like this, plus they got each other", Damon said and waved at Alex, he waved back.

I didn't respond.

"What's wrong, cat got your tongue?", he asked me while poking my arm.

"Can't you see I'm trying to eat the bagel you just got me", I said.

"Tell me a bit about yourself Charlotte", he said. I decided to finally say something.

"There's nothing really special about me, I'm just a regular girl with no talents whatsoever who you will forget in the future", I said.

"Nah don't say that", Damon said, "You seem like you have a lot of talent", he said with a smile.

After a small silence, Damon asked me, "What's up with you and Manchester's fuzzy eyebrow man?"

"First of all don't talk shit about his eyebrows, and two, he's my friend." I told Damon, he looked at me with a weird expression.

"How the hell are you two friends??", he said back with disgust. I was tired of Damon just poking me and trying to get my attention while calling me Lottie, I got up and moved.

"Where are you going?", Damon asked while pulling my arm.

"I have to check something, who knows when I'll be back", I said, "And please let me go"

Damon let me go.

"One more thing Lottie", Damon said, I turned around.

"I'm going to have a party this Friday, you should come, maybe bring a friend, the more the merrier", Damon said to me with a wink. I walked away, like hell I would go to that damn party.

I just decided to go see Liam and his friends, it's the only option I have. I found the table they were sitting in, and of course, they were talking about football. 

"Oh look it's Charlotte", Liam said, I just took a sit next to him, "Where the fuck were you?"

"I couldn't find where you guys were", I said, obviously lying.

"Perfect timing, we were talking about football!", Liam said, obviously knowing that I hated when he talked about that damn sport. It went on until we had to go to our next class.

*After school time skip*

"So how was your first day?", I asked Liam.

"Normal I guess, kinda wished we had other classes together", Liam said.

"You know Damon is in three of my classes", I said.

"That's an ouch, he's in my chemistry class", Liam said, "He's sitting next to me, he couldn't stop making fun of my eyebrows"

"Well he's sitting next to me in all the classes we got together", I said, "During lunch he invited me to his party on Friday". After saying that, Liam put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't fucking go", he said, "The reason why he starts these parties is because he wants to bang girls there."

"You're not wrong", I said.

"I don't want you to go", Liam muttered.

We stayed in silence for a while.

"I'm gonna be honest", I took a deep breath, "I actually want to go, I never been to a party like that"

"Charlotte, no", Liam said angrily.

"I'm sorry Liam", I said, "Damon said I could bring a friend, do you want to come?"

"Don't change the damn subject", he said.

"Liam, listen", I said, "It's our last year, and I want to at least attend a party like that, plus, we don't do anything really exciting with our lives"

"Good luck loosing your virginity then", Liam said.

"What the fuck??", I said with a disgusted look of my face. 

"See", Liam said, crossing his arms, "I bet he can't even afford protection for sex from buying Alex's shite weed."

"You've had Alex's weed?", I asked him.

"Yes it's fucking shite, not even worth 40 pounds", Liam said with a disgusted look on his face.

I thought about it for a while.

"Then I won't go", I said.

"Good", Liam said.

I thought about it, maybe going there won't be that bad.

-

I promise I'll choose a better cover for this story.

Make sure to vote and comment :)

EDIT 03/24/20: Never ended changing the cover, might do it soon with Damon and Liam on it.