He gave her a small greeting nod, and she instinctively turned behind her to see if there was someone there this beautiful boy was greeting. Upon coming up short, she turned again and raised the sides of her lips in a small smile.

With that, satisfied, Shaggy walked off. Ari frowned to herself. Shaggy wasn't the right word- his hair may have been a little longer, and blonde, but his stance, his walk- they were both so sophisticated.

Ari wondered with a grimace whether she possessed even half an inch the grace he did.

She walked over to her previous destination, forgetting all about the two. The rest of the hall, however, was not the same. There was now more of the quiet chatter that Ari had come to recognise in the high-society as gossip.

They talked among themselves and Ari sidelined this one out.

"I haven't seen you here, before." A voice said, curious but still low. Ari turned to look over her shoulder to see the blonde boy watching her, intrigued. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

She cleared her throat. "I don't usually go to these." She said quietly, unable to fathom why she was even talking to him. "But it's my brother's graduation."

Blonde- boy's eyebrows raised to disappear under the fringe of his golden hair. Ari suppressed an amused grin.

"You're Isah's Sister?" It was funny how people not from the Middle East said her brother's name, Ari thought with a barely suppressed smile. It came out as "Ee-sa." when it was actually "Ee-seh." "A Malik that I haven't heard of? Now that's news."

"Who are you disturbing now, Andro?" A new voice added, and Ari turned again to see who was behind her. This time, it was Silver eyes, who watched the boy behind her and ignored her presence. "Mother wants us."

Andro rolled his eyes as Ari stepped back so she could see the two without acting as if she were in a tennis match. "When does mother not want us, Hero?"

Hero, Ari cringed. What a name.

"I think it's important, Andro," Hero sighed, looking slightly disappointed. Andro smirked slightly. "Let's go." Andro didn't move. Hero's silver eyes hardened. "Now, brother."

"Mommy's boy," Andro muttered, causing Hero's jaw to tightened. Ari sighed, trying to mentally decide who was hotter. Hero had that rough and rugged look, the look that turned heads of intrigue of people who wanted to find out what secrets he hid, while Andro had that aura of happiness around him, as if he would retract your darkest secrets to him with barely a glance. "What's your name?" Asked Andro, breaking Ari from her thoughts.

She glanced to him, slightly bored. She was saved from a reply as she saw who had just come in.

"Bash!" She yelled, walking past the boys without a glance back and straight into the arms of her best friend.

• • •

The Edens were left bemused. While Andro's eyebrow had risen ever so slightly, Hero  looked amused. "What the hell?" Andro let out, his voice utterly confused. He glanced back to the low dress of the girl he'd just met. "Did she actually just..."

"Not everyone is interested in you, brother," Hero said, eyes trained to the floor as he blinked to rid his eyelids of the image of emerald eyes. "It's time you had a reality check anyways."