"Done?" Adrien turned to me and asked. I nodded.

"What's all this about detention?" Alya snarled at me. I put my hands up to defend myself, "I'm sorry!" I quickly said.

"If only you have kept your curiosity for another hour," Marinette sighed. "You wouldn't get yourself and Adrien in detention!" She looked at me and glared.

"My curiosity is impatient." I state.

"So is my fist–"

"AHHH!" I scream. But before Alya could attach me, Ms Bustier walked in and exclaimed, "ALYA!?"

Alya sat back down and smiled innocently. "Sorry, Miss. Just playing around." Ms Bustier narrowed her eyes but nodded.

"Good afternoon class!" She smiled and looked around the class.

"Afternoon Ms Bustier!" We all greeted back together.

"So, today I was wondering about a great way to get to know each other," She said with a pleased smile.

I rose my brows. What idea does she have this time? Ms Bustier was really a awesome teacher. All her ideas are fun, creative, unique and original. And that's why I'm glad she's our teacher.

She clapped her hands together when the class began to question what she meant and silenced us. "I think we should have a 'Famila career' day!" She exclaimed excitedly and I could see some surprised expressions from some of our classmates from the corner of my eye.

Max's hand shot up almost immediately.

"Yes, Max?" Ms Bustier called.

"Isn't that the same thing as Parent Career day?" He asked and pushed back his glasses, something he does when he talks.

"Yes, Max. But there's a twist– you can bring any one of your family member! They can share or talk to us about what they do!" She said.

"Oh boy." I heard Adrien groan. I chuckled knowing that Adrien's only family available was Plagg since his dad was still away on a business trip.

Alya suddenly raised her hand, shocking me. Ms Bustier nodded at her. "Miss, when is this thing gonna happen?" Alya asked.

"How about Thursday?" She inquired.

"Ugh! I don't think I want to know about anyone's family!" Chloé's obnoxiously states as Sabrina gave her a disappointed look.

"Come on Chloé. Maybe you can bring your dad and brag about how rich you are." Alix says sarcastically and rolls her eyes.

Chloé looked like she had struck gold. "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" She screeches causing me to cringe and I'm sure everyone else as well.

"Hah! I am richer than you!" I turned to the back and saw Lila smirking down at Chloé.

Yeah. Rich with bitchy attitudes.

"OH YEAH–"

"Girls, enough!" Ms Bustier scolded and tried to gently push Chloé back on her seat.

"No fighting here!" She gave both girls a hard stare. "Now, let's discuss this book," she held up a old red novel, "West Side story!" She gushed.

I heard some of the boys– and Alix– groan while most of the girls squealed.

Oh boy..

---

"I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow?" Marinette asked as we exited Ms Bustier's class and made our way to the locker room. Adrien nodded, "Yeah."