Part 2: The Nightmares Begin

When they went to Edonia, they came across Sherry and Jake. Ozma stared in shock. This young man looked so much like her dad. Was he somehow related to her? It pained the superhuman in so many ways. The worst was the look of disdain on his face because of her uniform. She almost ripped the patches off right then and there. 

           But everything got put to the back of her mind when a B.O.W. came into the area. They fought it. A second one joined it, and they fought it too. Wesker startled the mercenary with her capabilities. 

          "You're fucking weird," he stated. 

           She smirked. 

           "You have no idea," she replied.

            A J'avo began to sneak up on the blue-gray eyed man. Ozma tackled it and snapped its neck. 

            "....Thanks," Jake mumbled. 

            "No problem. Let's kick some ass," she said. 

            "Hell yeah!" the strawberry blond haired man eagerly replied. 

            The two resumed fighting together. 

            Later, when that blue dress wearing Ada had her team separated, the superhuman had stopped the bars from completely dropping. 

          "Hurry!" she ordered. 

           Only Finn was able to wiggle under them before the needle bomb hit the other three. 

          "NO!" they cried simultaneously. Macauley was shaking, tears falling. 

          "Captain Wesker, we have to go!" Piers shouted. 

           She nodded and the trio began to leave. A short moment later, the B.O.W.s were going after them. 

            "Go!" Ozma commanded and the other two hurried off. 

            She used her capabilities to kill them. Piers, Finn and another team waited anxiously. Finally, she emerged by herself. 

            "Let's get the fuck out of here," she commanded.

            "Yes, ma'am," they all agreed and left together. 

            They were home in time for Christmas. 

~Six-month time skip~

            When Ozma and Piers were fighting HAOS, Nivans still got injured. Wesker was trying so hard to fight the B.O.W. She got thrown across the room and dazed briefly. Then, she noticed what he was doing. Ozma ran to her partner and the monster tried to slap her down. He infected himself while she was busy. 

           "You idiot!" she screamed at him. 

            After the fight, the sniper looked at her. 

           "You're welcome," he replied shakily. 

           "Thank you," she mumbled. 

           Wesker pulled out a vial. 

           "I created this to halt any viral mutations for twenty-four hours. But I don't know if this will kill you or not," she informed him. 

           "If I don't try it, I'll die anyways," he replied. 

           "Point made," his captain stated. 

           She gave him the injection. Piers collapsed to his knees, screaming at the top of his lungs. 

           "Shit. I'm so sorry," The superhuman was genuinely worried.