"I know when you're mad."

"Then why ask?" He starts to take off his clothes to change and I stop myself from staring.

"Because I wanted you to tell me. What's wrong?" I slide on a pair of his boxers and let my hair down from its ponytail.

"Echo." I huff. I clim into bed and he sighs and gets in with me.

"Care to elaborate?" I face him as I lean my head against my palm. He does the same.

"You're seriously going to act like you don't notice her advances? Her constant flirting and constant need to be talking to you every chance she gets?"

He runs his hand down his face and sighs.

"So that's what this is about."

"Bellamy-" He cuts me off.

"Shut up. Let's think for a moment," he scoots closer to me.

"Excuse-"

"Taylor, where am I right now?"

I'm confused by his question but I answer anyways as I see that it's not rhetorical.

"In bed?"

"Okay, and who am I in bed with?" He brings his hand to my cheek.

"Me?"

"Exactly. So shut up." I want to be angry still but I can't help but fight the smile on my face as I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"You're annoying." I groan, but my smile stays.

"Oh am I?" He pulls me to him and stars placing kisses on my neck and face.

"Bellamy, okay! I get it." I laugh as he continues.

"I don't think you do." He rolls on top of me and I link my arms behind his neck as he pulls away. He leans down and presses his lips to mine. Before I can take it further he pulls away again and I whine which causes him to laugh.

"Are you done being jealous?" He asks and I scoff.

"I'm not jealous."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, you just said it yourself. You're in bed, with me." I smirk and he laughs and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Well just in case, let me reassure any doubts you still might have." He starts to slide up my shirt and I help him get it off. His lips meet mine again as he fumbles to take off the rest of our clothing. That night, among many just like it, Bellamy made me feel whole just like he always does.

"God, you're so handsome." I bite my lip running my hand along his face, his light beard tickling my palm. My ring catches in the light coming from the window, the only light in our room. I continue to stare at him, admiring him. Ever after all this time, I still fall in love with him over and over everyday. Waking up to him will never get old.

He smiles at my compliment and kisses my wrist.

"How did I get you?" I ask aloud. My mind swirling with thoughts of how Bellamy came into my life. Of course I know how, I thank whatever person above for it every single day.

"You're too good to me." He shakes his head and pulls me closer into him. I bask in the warmth and keep playing with his beard.

"I like this." I say. He smirks.

"The never ending beard burn between your thighs is a dead giveaway. You don't need to tell me." I scoff shoving him gently but I can't stop the smile that spreads across my face.