thirty seven

(Y/n)'s POV

I was trapped in that room for days. They didn't wipe my memory.

Yet.

If I ever was hard to work with, they threatened to wipe my brain. That shut me up.

The food here was terrible. Mashed potatoes. That's it.

I wanted to leave, but I was basically useless without my powers.

Plus, if I even tried to escape, they would catch me. They knew me by now, and Hydra was stronger than ever.

I hadn't seen sunlight in 8 days. Every hint of light made my eyes hurt like hell.

I was trying to sleep on day 11 when I heard a deep voice.

"Soldier?" The voice called. I sat up on my bed and walked over to the cell door. I looked through the bars.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Good. You're awake. Come with me," the voice said. I didn't recognize the voice, but it was probably just a soldier.

He opened the door, and a dim light filled the room. I squinted, even though it was dim. I followed the man down a hallway to a strange door.

The door opened to reveal a room full of strange weapons that looked like they came straight out of a movie. Huge axes along with armor and swords.

"Sir, what is happening?" I asked. He turned me around and took off my cuffs.

"Stay in here. If you don't-"

"Yeah, yeah. Memory wipe."

The man left and I looked around the room. I shrugged and walked over to the armor and put on a random helmet.

"What the hell are you doing?" Norman yelled, suddenly entering the room. I freaked out and dropped the helmet on the floor.

"That's for later, you beast. You're going to be fighting a special someone," Norman said.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me. Now that your cuffs are off, you can fight without being completely useless. Pick out a weapon and some armor, and then follow me," he explained. I gave him a nasty look and walked over to the supplies.

I picked up a shiny red sword and a silver chest plate, along with a silver helmet.

I assembled my gear and walked towards Norman.

"I think you'll be happy to know that you might not win this one," he said.

"And why would that make me happy?" I asked.

"Did I say make you happy? I meant it'll make me happy," Norman said with an evil laugh. I scowled at him as he pushed me down the hallway.

He shoved me through a doorway, and I was outside. The light nearly blinded me, but I adjusted pretty quick.

I saw that I was on the battlefield that I used to train on. The first time I was here.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Oh you'll see. Opponent!" Norman yelled. Suddenly, a door opened to reveal a girl with long black hair and bangs, with green eyes.

Chaz.

"Miss me, little (Y/n)?" She asked in a menacing tone. She was wearing a black suit, similar to Natasha's, but it had an orange octopus logo on the back.

"Not in the slightest. Where's your team? They kick you out?" I said.

Chaz scowled at me, and I laughed.

"Let the fight begin," Norman said from behind me.

Chaz lunged towards me, and I threw my helmet at her. It hit her in the face, and she yelled.

She threw a power ball at me and I dodged it.

This was going to be a long fight.

Peter's POV

We reached a strange building after about two hours of walking through the city. We walked so our license plates couldn't be tracked, and we wore disguises so we wouldn't be found.

"Is this it Tony?" Steve asked.

I don't know why they were suddenly talking to each other. Probably the loss of (Y/n), I guess.

"Believe so," Tony said, wiping dust off the wall. There was a faint Hydra symbol under the dust.

"This must be an old building," I said.

"Yeah. I destroyed Hydra's old buildings back in the 40's, and then we destroyed their new ones. This must be a backup," Steve explained.

Tony took off his sunglasses, and his suit materialized around him.

"What?" I asked.

"Nano-tech, you like it?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah! That's rad," I said. I pulled off my pants and sweatshirt to reveal my Spiderman suit. I slipped on my mask, and Steve took off his disguise to reveal his Captain America suit.

"Where's the shield?" I asked.

Steve pressed a button on his arm, and the shield appeared out of nowhere.

"Also Nano-tech. Let's go boys," Tony said, breaking down a wall.

"This seems too easy," Steve mumbled as we walked through the hallway.

We heard cheering from a nearby room, so we walked towards it. There was a barred window, and I looked through it.

I saw a battlefield, with Chaz and (Y/n) battling on it. (Y/n) had cuts all over her body, and was bleeding. Chaz had bruises and some cuts, but looked in decent shape.

This was bad. The only thing that could kill (Y/n) was Chaz, and (Y/n) wasn't looking too good.

I fell backwards out of pure shock, and Tony looked through the window.

Out of pure anger, he knocked down the door. It didn't really affect anything, since (Y/n) and Chaz kept fighting.

Suddenly, (Y/n) threw a punch at Chaz, and Chaz caught her fist.

She swiftly grabbed the stone in (Y/n)'s wrist, and pulled it out. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as she fell to the ground.

I ran in and started attacking Chaz, while Steve went to see (Y/n). Tony helped me.

"Peter!" Steve called. I quickly ran over to him to see that (Y/n) wasn't moving.

Or breathing.