1

Blaire^

Blaire's POV

Quickly and quietly I ran upstairs, not wanting to be found and yelled at or hit. I really didn't mean to throw Bella's friend into the wall, but he made me mad. It was instinct, and I haven't even done that to anyone before, but he just kept teasing me.

When I got to my room, I got a few sets of clothes, putting them in a bag. I got a few sets of clothes, putting them in a bag. I just have to get out of here before my mother finds me, because there is no telling what will happen if she gets to me before I leave.

The bag on my back, I go to my window and swing my legs out. Climbing down the side of the house, I pass Isabella's room, thankful that the curtains were closed.

"Mommy! She ruined everything. Isiah hasn't spoken to me all night after he was thrown across the room by the witch." My younger twin 'cried' to our mother, Renee.

"Oh baby, no need to cry. Soon it'll be over. Soon we'll be rid of her forever and she won't ever bother you or take the attention off you again. I promise." Renee shushed her.

"How are we going to get rid of her mommy?" Isabella hiccupped, fake tears streaming down her face. Renee smiled and hugged her, speaking softly. "Tomorrow the three of us are going on a road trip. Deep into a cabin about twenty miles out of town. After we get there and she's taking her things inside me and you will drive off, leaving her there. When we get back to town no one will know we got rid of her, we'll make it seem like she got kidnapped." Renee smile and Isabella starting laughing at the plan.

I huffed and rolled my eyes, climbing down the rest of the little ladder before jumping down a few feet to the ground. Standing up, I took one last look at the house I grew up in, before turning and sprinting into the woods, making my way to somewhere better than here.

I ran for around twenty minutes before I came up on a train station. I walked in and suddenly a hologram appeared beside me. I freaked for a minute before I realized that this hologram would buy my ticket to wherever I wanted to go, since I'm so young.

I walked in the station and looked at the prices and places to go. A few minutes looking at the map, I decided that New Orleans was the longest trip. The hologram paid for my ticket and disappeared when I sat down in the train.

I had a stolen phone in my hand, searching places in New Orleans to stay, or hide, when a man in a dark suit walked into the tiny room I was in. I ignored him and stayed as quiet he tried to ask where my parents were, until finally he forced me to look at him, his eyes dilating as he asked, "Young girl, where are your parents?" I somehow knew in my mind what he was doing and spoke softly, "No need for that, maybe I didn't want to talk, but now I have to."

He sat across from me as I told him why I was on the train and where I was going. "Well then Blaire, a young thing like yourself can't be alone in a place like New Orleans, you'll be killed. You can stay with me and my siblings." He said and I stared at him. "I couldn't intrude, but thank you, I'll find a place I'm quite sure of that." 

I knew in the back of my mind that this man was going to be important, the most important man in my life, but I didn't listen and continued to try and convince him that I'd be fine. Finally after half an hour arguing, he spoke in a voice that left no room for anything else, "Enough of this. You will live with my siblings and myself, that is final. New Orleans isn't safe and I don't want you running around and getting yourself killed when I could have done something about it. Now, I'll be back in less than five minutes, so stay right here." And with that said, he got up and walked out.

As much as I wanted to, I didn't get up and walk out. I stayed in the seat I first found when I walked on the train. I kept looking around and out the window as the trees flew by.

Elijah, as he called himself, returned five minutes later as promised. With him was a younger woman with blond hair. She looked bored as she walked in but seeing me, she turned to look at him.

"Have we turned to children now, brother mine?" With that said, she turned and her face changed and she sped toward me. I instinctively brought my shield up and it shoved her back. She knocked the door down and cursed as she got back up.

As she was coming for me again, Elijah stepped in, stopping her. "No Rebekah, we have not turned to children. This is Blaire, and she will be living with us from now on. Blaire this is my baby sister Rebekah, and as you saw we are not human." He started and I nodded.

"Vampires, I knew that from the first time I looked at you. I didn't get scared because I can look after myself, been doing it for quite some time now. It's nice to meet you Rebekah." I smiled at her. She froze but surely smiled back, apologizing for trying to attack me. I waved her off.

Elijah began tell his sister about why I'm coming to live with them. I tuned them out until Rebekah started speaking to me.

"Blaire dear? I have a question?" I looked questionably and she continued. "Well, while you zoned out, I asked if Elijah would like to adopt you. He said that if you would say yes, you could officially become his daughter, and therefore my niece. What do you say?" I was speechless, Elijah wanted to adopt me and he only just met me?

They stood there, waiting for my answer. Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at Elijah. "What do you want to be called?" I asked and a smile bigger than I could imagine spread on his face.

"Whatever you want Blaire, would you also like to change your name? What is your full name?" He asked. "Blaire Rosemary Swan, but that chance to change it. What does Blaire Victoria Mikaelson sound?" I asked and they both nodded.

"Well I'm auntie Beks." Rebekah, well auntie Beks said and I smiled.

A hour later I felt sleep creeping up on me. Trying it out, I said "I'm going to take a nap, please wake me up when we stop daddy." And with that I closed my eyes.

---------------
Elijah's POV

"I'm going to take a nap, please wake me up from we stop daddy." Was what she said as her eyes closed. My heart stopped as I stared at the little girl sleeping in the seat before me.

I always wanted children. When my mother turned my siblings and I into vampires, I knew that I would never have the chance. Yet, sitting her I now realize why Blaire may not be my child by birth, I will raise her to the best of my ability like I would any child I dreamed of having.

"I always dreamed of one of you having children, someone I could spoil since I knew Nik would never let men close enough for me to even dream of having a child of my own. She is special, I can feel it. And I have a gut feeling that Niklaus will feel the exact same thing we are. She has be a princess. She'll never ever go through anything like that again. We will give her everything could could ever need and want. She'll be loved more than anyone but our brothers." Rebekah said coming up and taking hold of my arm.

I agreed. "With a child in our lives now, it will be different. We can no longer be reckless. She will depend on us. Our enemies will come after her to get to us, mainly Katerina or the Salvatore's. We must protect her at all cost. Anyone who dares try to harm her will meet an end." I told my sister.

"Yes, which is why when we get to New Orleans, and tell Niklaus of her, we pack and disappear until she is of good age to return. Brother, Marcel also must never know of her, we pack as soon as we arrive and leave within an hour. Our jet shall be ready to go wherever we wish, or wherever she wishes." She told me and I nodded.

I placed my jacket over Blaire as she started to shiver, and quietly read for the rest of the ride as Rebekah also fell asleep. For the next two hours, I swapped between reading and watching over the two most important women in my life, making sure no harm came to either of them.