Bᵁsʸ pt 2 🌸

After you and Jah got finished you laid on your side and balled up he was on the other side of the bed pulling up his pants and putting his hoodie back on he looked over his shoulder and saw you laying there "y/n are you ok?" he asked shaking you "fuck off Onfroy" you say holding back tears he scoffs and puts his slides on and looks at me "is there anything you wanna tell me before I leave out of this damn door" he says getting his phone off the charger and taking out his headphones "Jahseh I-" you couldn't finish so you just sat up and faced him he shook his head in disbelief and softly closed the door behind him you snapped you threw your picture frame the one he made for you you screamed and cursed and you sat there on your knees crying now your room was a mess but you was too sad to clean it you decided to pour your heart out to him y/n 🖤: I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for acting this way it's because I think I'm in love with you and ever since we met I felt a connection and I refuse to think it's something different I can really take care of you Jahseh and I can give you everything you've wished for a good healthy relationship a family I promise you I won't leave every time you leave I miss you and my heart hurts every time you walk out of that fucking door and like everyone is telling me you're not good for me but I feel like you're good for me you're everything I've ever wished for and my life isn't the same without you and I promise I'd treat your right baby I promise you 🙁" you looked at the text and you sent it few seconds later *DING*  Jah 💓🔒: you're the most important person in my life and I need you so much and I'm sorry for being a asshole to you you didn't deserve that and I know I was wrong I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for what I've done to you you looked at your phone and smiled ear to ear y/n🔒🖤: ofc mi amour te quiero mas. You cleaned up and got ready for him to come get you you came outside with ripped jeans fishnets underneath and a thrasher tee with a jean jacket with red checkered vans and just like him you had your hair black and blonde you see him pull up in front of your house and you just get butterflies seeing him it's like meeting him all over again, "you look nice" you say getting into the car he didn't say much he rested his tattooed hand on your thick thighs and drove with the other and for the rest of the night you made it up to him he is daddy after all.