Can I keep you? Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

The elevator finally  stopped and we quickly got the luggage and brought it to my old room.  Everything was still the same, as if I had never left. I smiled at the  memory of Loki helping me with it. It was the first thing we did  together. I quickly unpacked the clothes and put everything in it's  place. In the meantime, Loki got the kids, so I could put them in their  costumes. Frigga dressed up as an Asgardian goddess, while Anthony  wanted to be a scarecrow. Frigga was finished quite quickly, but the  make up for Anthony took a bit longer. Thanks to Loki, who had let me  practice on his face, I was done after five minutes. "Perfect. I'll  bring you upstairs." I took my children by their hands and led them  upstairs, where Pipa and Ed where already dressed up. Pipa was a Ninja  and Ed was a cute little ghost. Pepper volunteered to take care of the  kids until everyone else was ready, so I left them with her.

Downstairs,  Loki was already finished with his costume. After years of begging I  finally managed to get him to dress up as a witch. He wasn't amused, but  still grinned at me, when I walked out. To make up for his costume I  wanted to surprise him, and apparently, I did. I walked out of the  bathroom, dressed as a female Loki. Complete from the helmet to the  leather boots. He licked his lips, his eyes were blown with lust.  Walking towards me, he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "I  love you." I didn't even have time to giggle, before he was kissing me  again. Turning us around, he began to walk me backwards toward the big  bed. "Loki..." He ignored me and sealed my mouth with another kiss.  "Loki!" He pulled away and pouted. "You can't put something like that on  and then tell me that I can't fuck you." I chuckled at his words and  put my arms around his neck. "Maybe you can. But later." I pecked his  lips and walked out of the door. I could hear him sigh, before he  followed me. He had to take the pointed hat off when he walked through  the doors, making me giggle.

When we entered the living room  again, Thor's laugh echoed through the whole room. "I always told you,  you are a witch!" He leaned back, still laughing and pointed at Loki.  The others chuckled at Thor's reaction. Loki was about to turn back, but  I grabbed his hand and pulled him further inside. "Mommy! Daddy!" Our  kids ran towards us and hugged us. I picked Anthony up, while Loki  bounced Frigga on his waist. She giggled, before she leaned down and  kissed her father's cheek. "You are the most beautiful witch I know."  "Better than Sabrina?" Frigga eagerly nodded, making Loki chuckle.  "Thanks dear, that's very nice of you." He quickly pecked her lips,  before he let her down again.

The other adults had also dressed  up. Tony and Pepper were dressed as salt and pepper, with Tony being the  pepper and Pepper being the salt. Bruce was dressed as Superman, while  Nat looked like a scientist. Thor wore a devil costume, while Clint  looked like a hawk. Peter was dressed as a spider and kept running from  Clint, who was chasing him, acting as if he wanted to eat the poor boy.

Wanda  and Vision dressed up as skeletons. Bucky looked like a Zombie and  Steve was dressed as the American flag. I laughed at the different  costumes.

Then, Tony clapped and announced that the adults should  go to the stations and that the other kids would soon be here. And he  was right. Since Loki and I were going to cook with my mom, we waited by  the elevator to welcome the kids that were invited. Their parents  tagged along, and soon it was super crowded in the living room.  Thankfully, the different stations were all over the tower.

The  kids could watch crazy scientist develop new drinks or they could get  their faces painted. At another station, they could bob for apples and  eat them. Stations like these were everywhere and soon, everyone was  busy. But they were also laughing. I smiled while I watched my kids  throw cakes at their grandfather, but I soon had to help my mom and Loki  again.

While the kids were playing, we took care of all the  scary food. Fingers with nails and fresh blood, poisoned apples,  eyeballs and maggots with bacon were all ready within a few hours. Just  in time for all the children to arrive. Tired and hungry, they came into  the kitchen and got their food, before they sat down in front of the  giant screen and watched 'A Nightmare before Christmas'. While they were  busy, we started to clean up. The men took care of the heavy stuff,  while the women were taking care of all the things that needed to be  washed and put away.