✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Começar do início

It's so gratifying yet so teasing, and as Pete looks up at Patrick's lips, slick and open, he finds himself wanting to drag more sounds like those out of him, to make those quirked brows knit together, beg for ecstasy. He teases Patrick's jeans open and almost moans out loud when he sees that Patrick isn't wearing any underwear - when he helps Pete push his trousers down, Pete watches his bare ass spill from the seams and spread over the table, his dick bouncing free.

Patrick is possibly even more beautiful from the waist down - or perhaps it's just that Pete hasn't seen another man's cock in the flesh for so long - and Pete's sure this must be some kind of simulation. Pete can't help but run his hands over Patrick's skin to nestle in the bed of curls between his legs, take Patrick's dick and feel the size, the weight of it. It responds instantly to his touch, curving up towards Patrick's bulging belly and beginning to glisten at the tip. Pete swears he feels his mouth start to water.

"Suck it," Patrick growls, resting a hand in Pete's hair and pushing his head down. Pete's mouth drops open faster than a trapdoor.

Closing his lips around the head, Pete starts to suck, his heart leaping when Patrick's fingers tighten in his hair and a rush of air sounds from those pretty pink lips. Pete savours the taste, the bitter-salt of velvet skin beneath his tongue, the way it hardens oh-so-eagerly in his mouth. He takes it inch by inch, moan by moan, sinking down until his nose is brushing the coarse hair at the base, the scent of sweat and faded shower gel filling his head. The noise Patrick makes when Pete begins to bob his head is hotter than all the porn Pete's got saved on his hard drive.

"Fuck," Patrick gasps, "just like that." Pete would smile if he didn't have a mouth full of cock. Patrick's hips are thrusting slightly with each drag of Pete's tongue over the underside of Patrick's cock, a steady weep of pre-come trickling down Pete's throat. Pete knows how achingly hard Patrick is because he's almost there himself - his own dick presses painfully against his trousers, begging for contact. But this might be the only dick Pete sucks in a long time - he's not about to let this end too quickly.

Just when Patrick's breathing becomes frantic, his chest heaving and his nipples peaked beneath his shirt, Pete pulls off, letting a string of saliva stretch from his lips to the flushed tip of Patrick's cock. "What happened, too much for you?" Patrick pants, sliding his hand from the back of Pete's head to rest his thumb against Pete's bottom lip. "'Cause you better finish the fucking job."

Pete just looks up at Patrick with a face full of innocence as he takes the man's thumb into his mouth, lapping his tongue around it and watching the lust in Patrick's eyes blaze. When Patrick pushes him back down, though, he avoids Patrick's cock, giving it a few fleeting laps before cupping Patrick's balls lightly in his hand, squeezing them softly, dipping his head down and sucking one into his mouth, pressing his tongue into the fuzzy hairs and pulling ever so gently.

Wrapping a hand around Patrick's cock once again, Pete begins to jerk him, still lapping at his balls, saliva glistening among the hairs. He's missed this; it should be disgusting, to have his face pushed into another man's crotch, especially when said crotch belongs to a man like Patrick, but it's a release, a breath of sex-heavy air to be with another person like this. There's saliva smudged across his face but he couldn't care less about dignity when Patrick's pulsing prick rests snug against his cheek.

He licks around it, trailing his tongue over the underside before swallowing Patrick down again, arousal fuzzing his brain as his own cock begs for attention. Patrick curls his hand tight in Pete's hair, snarling breaths wheeling through the silence along with the obscene sounds of his dick thrusting into a tight, wet mouth.

Patrick's balls are tucked up tight in Pete's hand as he lets out a long breath and begins to come, pulsing liquid heat into Pete's mouth and coating his tongue in the bitterness Pete had resigned to distant memory.