You Always Know How to Cheer Me Up

The door downstairs clicks shut as you hear Tuukka drop his equipment and trudges up the stairs to your bedroom, where you lie after watching the Bruins game where they lost in a shootout. The wooden door leading into the room opens and you sit up. The defeated Finn looks at the ground. You tap your lap, insisting he come cuddle. He slowly waddles over to you and falls into your lap as he climbs into the bed with you.
"It's my fault we lost..." his muffled voice escapes from the sheets on your lap where his head lays. You start stroking his soft curls and kiss his head.
"You know that's not true so don't say that. You know you did so good, it's not your fault they couldn't get one in net. It happens, you played like a badass!" You respond with a small smile as he looks up at you from your lap. He doesn't smile but you can tell he feels better after hearing that. He plops his head back into your lap and whispers in Finnish "You always know how to cheer me up Y/N". You only know a small amount of Finnish that's he's taught you such as that saying. You lift his head up and kiss his cheek. He then sits up and kisses you, softly but still passionately.
"I love you teddy bear" you whisper in his ear as he lays on you, drifting back to sleep.