Chapter 30: Ugh Torture Is The Worst

Start from the beginning

I couldn't deal with holding in my pain so I let out a blood curdling scream as my skin just kept on burning.

What made it worse was that it stayed on my clothes so it was just continuous pain. Also, due to the lack of blood in my system, I was barely healing.

Once he stopped pouring it over me I regained myself and let out a small laugh.

"That it?" I continued to laugh at his attempt which only made Klaus cause me even more pain.

I didn't notice until Klaus had finished the fourth bottle of vervain that Kol had gone from the door frame.

Just as he was about to pour more over me, I brought up my strength to talk.

"I see Kol has gone. Cant stand to see his poor Violet in pain." I pouted my lip out but Klaus just ignored me.

"Is that how it is then? You're just gonna ignore me?" I laughed once again at his feeble attempt to annoy me.

"Just because you're not replying, doesn't mean you cant listen." I hissed, leaning forward in the chair so I closer to where he was.

"You can have me tied to this chair for 100 years and I wont even consider turning my emotions back on. Why should I? I'm not missing out on anything. All I'm gonna get is pain and heartbreak and suffering. You think I want that? Especially considering it was you who contributed to it."

Klaus looked like he was going to retaliate but he kept calm and tipped the bottle so more vervain splashed down onto my skin.

I don't think he understood that I was practically numb from the pain now. It was just a little sizzle, like getting a small splash from boiling oil.

I sighed in relaxation as he finished pouring the bottle over me "Lovely. You got anymore?"

That was the last straw for him. He violently stood up from his chair, tossed it onto the floor and left the cell, locking the door behind him.

I let out a slow and shaky breath as silence then fell. Even though my skin was barely healing, it felt glorious to not have anymore constant pain erupting on my body.

Perhaps Kol left to get more vervain? Wouldn't surprise me. He wanted me to turn my emotions back on the most.

I was just about to let my head drop backwards and it felt like hours when the door barged open. Kol was in front of me in an instant, staring right into my eyes.

It wasn't until he started speaking that I realised what he was about to do.

"Turn it on." He compelled, his pupils dilating at he looked straight into me. I tried to fight it but he was a thousand year old vampire and I was a weak newly turned girl.

It literally felt like a weight was crashing down on me. Not from my now newly awakened emotions, but from the fact that Kol compelled me to turn them back on.

He said he would never compel me again.

More lies. Of course.

The ropes around my wrists and legs were snapped off and I was picked up from the chair and carried out the cell.

I felt like I was paralyzed. All I could do was feel all the pain that I had shut away. I couldn't even breathe properly.

All I could see was the side of Kol's face and the room passing by me as he walked.

"You did it then?" Klaus' voice sounded and Kol nodded. I was placed on a sofa and all I could feel in my body was hate.

Hate for the two men in the room right now. My senses perked when I smelt blood near me. Plastic touched my lips and I bit into it, knowing it was a blood bag.