Body Switch (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, old man." He chuckled nervously. Tony gave him a confused look. "Get out, I'm going to change." Flash shooed the billionaire out of the room. Once Tony was out, he dug through Peter's closet. Peter didn't own any normal sized clothes. All of them were baggy. Flash sighed until he spotted a t-shirt that wasn't baggy. He figured if he was going to be Peter, he was going to embarass him. His plan was to put on that shirt that would hug his body, accentuating his bony body. He put on the shirt and some tight jeans. He looked in the mirror and was surprised to see how muscular Peter looked. Flash was angry and was about to change back, deciding that he couldn't embarrass him that way, when the voice from earlier told him he had to leave. He sighed and rushed out of the room. As he walked out, he felt like king of the world. He instantly forgot that the muscles were not his own. In fact, he kinda forgot that be was in Peter's body for a moment. When he passed a mirror, he suddenly remembered and grew angry at Peter. He definitely did this.

He walked to an elevator which he presumed was the exit.

---

Peter nervously walked into Midtown. He was early so he didn't expect to see his body, since he was early and Flash usually arrived late. He waited anxiously for Flash to arrive. "You're here early." Peter looked to his left and saw MJ leaning against the wall.

"MJ!" Peter exclaimed. She rose an eyebrow. "You have to help me!"

"YOU!" They both looked to the entrance and saw Flash in Peter's body stomping over to them. Peter blushed as he noticed what he was wearing. Flash marched over and grabbed Peter by the collar. "What the fuck did you do?!"

"I-I didn't do anything! I swear!" Everyone was crowding around them, curious as to why Peter was so angry.

"Bullshit!" Flash spat, causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"Peter! What are you doing?" Ned asked as he ran over. He pulled Flash off of Peter.

"Explain yourself P--Flash!" Flash yelled, rembering that he was in Peter's body.

"I didn't do this!" Peter yelled. Flash glared at him, which looked more frightening on Peter's face.

"Well, you're going to fix it!" Flash shoved Peter. Flash crossed his arms and scowled.

"Peter, what's going on?" Ned whispered to Flash. "Did Flash find out you're Spiderman?"

"WHAT?!" Flash yelled. Peter didn't hear what Ned said but based on Flash's reaction, he could guess. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M SP--" Peter covered Flash's--well his mouth before he could reveal his secret. Flash was looking at Peter with wide eyes. Peter gave Flash a warning look before slowly removing his hand. Flash harshly grabbed Peter's sleeve. "You're Spiderman?" Flash whispered to Peter. Peter shyly nodded. "That's...that's not fair! What the fuck?! You bastard! I'll kill you!" Flash yelled, raising his fist to punch Peter.

"Peter! Don't!" Ned yelled. Flash glanced toward him and scoffed.

"Whatever." Flash rolled his eyes. "Plus I wouldn't want to mess up that gorgeous face." Flash winked and headed toward class, a confused Ned behind him. Peter glared at the retreating figure of Flash in his body.

"What's up with him?" MJ asked. "He's acting like an asshole. Kinda like you." She gestured toward Peter. Peter sighed. "Anyway, what did you want?"

"Ok, you're not going to believe me when I tell you this but...it's me, Peter." He sheepishly waved. "Flash and I switched bodies."

"Sure..." MJ responded in a sarcastic tone. "And I'm Zendaya."

"I'm being serious, MJ!" Peter cried.

"That's Michelle to you." MJ closed her book. "See ya in class, Eugene." Peter watched her walk away.

---

Flash was a little bit upset that all the girls were swooning over him as he walked by. Normally he would have welcomed it with open arms, but he was stuck in dickwad's body. Which of course meant that they were all swooning over Peter. He cursed that bastard in his head and continued walking. "Uh, Peter? You're acting strange..." Flash glanced at Ned.

"What's it to you, fatty?" Flash asked. Ned looked genuinely angry.

"Who the hell are you?" Ned growled. "The act's up, I know that you're not Peter."

"Observant as ever." Flash rolled his eyes. "I've been trying to get you to notice I wasn't him for awhile. It's me, Flash. I switched bodies with Penis."

"Flash?!" Ned exclaimed. Flash rolled his eyes and nodded. "Is that why you were yelling at Fl--well you earlier? Because that was Peter?"

"Yeah." Flash responded shortly. "I know that ass has something to do with this."

"Wait a minute...I TOLD YOU HE WAS SPIDERMAN!" Ned whispered. Flash rolled his eyes. How did Peter stand this guy?

"You did." Flash said.

"I betrayed Peter!" Ned cried. Flash rolled his eyes and then realized something.

"If I'm in Peter's body, then that means that I'm in Spiderman's body. Which means that I have all of Spidermans powers!" Flash exclaimed. Ned looked up in fear.

"Don't you dare--"

Flash was already gone.

A/N:

Woop! Woop! I've been working on this one for some time now and it still sucks!

*