Hot Douche-bag's Perspective

As the title of this portion implies, this is from the perspective of the hot douche-bag. So, without further ado...

You are now, as it is implied, in the shoes of a rather attractive guy who has some very unattractive character traits. You had just arrived here to meet some cute girls and then possibly get lucky with those girls. And hey, that shouldn't be too hard, considering how you look and how many fangirls you have! 

It is now when you see one such girl who is standing stock still in the middle of the room and staring at you in awe. "Sweet! She must be one of my fangirls! And she's one of the cute ones!," you think to yourself, smiling her way.

 You then start walking towards her, thinking to yourself about how much fun you're going to have tonight. And then she faints. 

You catch her, wondering to yourself if she would be angry or terrified to wake up next to you. And then a blond girl yells out, "Hey! What happened to my friend?!" You recognize the blond girl as Rebecca, a very popular person who goes to Cliche Character High. Wait, if this is her friend, does that mean?... 

"How old is she?," you ask Rebecca. She puts her hands on her hips. "Under the age of consent! Now let me take her home, " she replies, reaching out for her friend. You hand her over, not wanting any trouble.