「24•I Promise」

"So I'm just going to stay like this for an hour?" I grunted, figiting with the cuffs locked around my hands. "I suppose so..." Replied Aizawa, visibly bored with the situation. The door was flung open, hitting the wall behind it violently. 'Well that's certainly going to leave a dent...' Was my immediate thought, I then looked up at the intruder. Purple hair, most likely sleep deprived..... wasn't his name Shinso or some shit like that?

"Aiz-" He paused and stared at me like I had just killed someone- don't get me wrong I did kill someone but that was two days ago. "Who's this?" Shinso asked, confused. "Transfer student." Stated Aizawa in between long slurps of coffee. "Uhm why is he chained up like that?" Aizawa set down his coffee cup. "We are teaching a villain now apparently." The hero responded blandly while leaning back on his chair like a kid. "WHAT?!" Yelled the purple haired boy in confusion.

"Yeah. I don't get the principal's ideals either." Erasurehead stopped to breathe before continuing, "Oh wait don't tell him I said that." Shinso let a small smile ghost over his lips, "Sure then." The two rambled on about training and whatnot, and honestly I could care less. I cleared my throat, annoyed at their stupid bonding conversation and proceeded to kick over the desk in front of me.

"So Shinso you like older men?" I taunted, his face went funny at my words, "No. No I don't." He retorted, "Then what about you Erasure Head? Are you a pedo? That's way creepy."

The hero sighed clearly irritated at my torment. "You and I both know that's not true." I smirked, if looks could kill I would've been dead the second he saw me-

I screamed at the searing pain on my cheek, "Please don't! You and I both know that's not true! We don't know for for certain he's quirkless! Please calm down!" Blood ran down my cheek, collecting in a small puddle of the crimpson substance. "A quirkless child isn't a real child bitch." My father hissed, slapping my mother across the cheek. "If this little bastard doesn't develop a quirk within two months I'm leaving." He kicked me, sending my body across the room, slamming against a wall. His rage was visible throughout his body I could almost feel the flames of hatrid burning me down.

I choked on nothing but air, "Stop it please!" My voice cracked, and I felt the familiar tears leaking out of my eyes. "DON'T HURT MOMMY!" My throat felt like it was burning up on the inside from yelling. I couldn't breath right. I couldn't think right.

Nothing about this was right.

Shinso POV

Aizawa-sensei slammed his fist down on a button on his desk, the minute it had been pushed down alarms went off everywhere. I watched as the school gates were barricaded, the window's were covered in metal shields, allowing nobody to look in and nobody to look out. I looked over at the young villian, screaming his head off. I have had many panic attacks in the past but nothing like this.

"Shinso-kun get Recovery Girl and as much back up as possible. Hurry." I nodded in response and dashed out the door. The hallways were empty as I had expected. The school's lockdown procedure was to lock and barracade all the doors surrounding the room and hide inside. I rushed down the stairs, reaching Recovery Girl's office at last.

"RECOVERY GIRL!" I screeched, banging on her office door. The small woman, opened the door. "Shinso-kun what do you need?" I was quick to reply, "The villian in custody? There's something very wrong..." She nodded and began making her way down the hallway, over to the elevator. I made it there before her and began spamming the up button.

Izuku POV

I felt my dream-like state dissolve around me, I took in my surroundings which were easily described as unfamiliar. All Might and Recovery Girl were looking down at me. "Midoriya-shonen?" I returned his bitter greeting, "All Might." The skeletal man bowed his head in shame, "I don't know what happened to you but I just wanted you to know that I believe you can change back to how you used to be."

I felt a snicker bubble up to my lips, "How I used to be?" I giggled, "HOW I USED TO BE? ALL MIGHT YOU CREATED THIS! HOW DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HELPING?" I continued laughing while also allowing small tears roll off my lashes as I laughed insanely. "I am not the person I once was. I can't be like that aga-"

He left us. Why did he leave? "Mommy? What happened to Daddy?" My mother looked down at me, tears staining her cheeks, "I HATE YOU, BASTARD CHILD!" She growled, "MY LIFE WAS PERFECT! HE LOVED ME BUT YOU JUST HAD TO BE QUIRKLESS DIDN'T YOU?" She screeched, she tugged at me hair, forcing me to look her in the eyes. "I'm sorry mommy!" I cried, "I'm sorry!"

She stopped, releasing me from her tight grip. "Oh my god." She collapsed to the ground, "I just- I just-" There were more tears, as she hugged me, apologizing. "Its ok mommy... because I will become the best hero! I won't stay bad." It only made her cry more and hug me harder, "Oh Izuku...."

I felt my vision go blurry again, what was up with all these panic attacks?

My god I am sleep deprived as fuck but I really wanted to get this part out. So here ya go. Thanks all you random people that have made it with me through my cringey ass fanfiction so far :)

- Suźune