Vacation (part 1)

We drove to the airport, where Jun Pyos private plane will take us to this.....'vacation' as he calls it. As we arrived, Jihoo got out first to get our stuff out the trunk while I was slowly starting to wake up. I started to hear a loud familiar voice when I opened my eyes and noticed it was Jan di. I saw her starring at Jihoo as he walked up to my door and opened it. As I got out, lets just say she looked pooped. See, when I had told her about me and Jihoo dating, she didn't believe me. I guess now she does. My brother and Yi-jung also arrived, but with another girl who ran up and hugged jan-di. So that must be her other friend. My brother saw me and quickly came to the side that wasn't occupied by my boyfriend.

"You ok little sister? Your walking a little weird today." Not like I would tell my brother that his best friend and I had sex last night for like 2 hours. He is still pissy about us dating, I could just imagine what he'd be like for this.

"Ah, I had bumped myself into his motorcycle when he was chasing me and I wasn't looking where I was going so It hit me dead center in my-"

"Stop! I get it your hurt your lady part. Jihoo, stop making my sister act dumb." I glared at him as Jihoo played along and just nodded. I smack his arm as we all just laughed walking to the rest of the group.

"Whats going on?"

"We're going on a trip."

"A trip?"

"yeah."

"impossible....I didn't even get permission from my parents."

"I got it."

"What!?"

"I already got their permission and just in case they might be concerned about you going alone, I brought your friend along, too. It's okay now right?"

"Impossible..."

"Let's take off!"

We all got in the plane that had 2 seating sections that could seat 4 people in each one.

1st one

Jun Pyo.     Jan-di friend

empty.       Jan-di

2ed one

Yi-jung       Jihoo

Brother      Me