"That's the face!" Mal exclaimed. "Yeah, and then just look as If your... your heart is about to break. "Oh, mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful, too.""

"Think it would work?"

"Yeah. I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right? And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her." Mal said, as she saw the gears turning in Jane's head.

"And, hey, If your mom does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite me." Gigi supplied.

"If I can convince mom, you're so there." Jane said, nodding her head eagerly.

"Yay." Mal said, clasping her hands.

"Bye." Jane said, waving and exiting the bathroom.

"Bye." Mal said, glancing at Gigi. "Looks like we got ourselves a little ticket in."

Mal looked at herself in the mirror as Maddie entered the bathroom.

"Hey Maddie!" Mal said, with over enthusiasm.

"Hi,"Maddie said shyly, fixing her headband slightly,

"Would you like to prove yourself to your mother and helps us steal the wand?"

Wow. Maddie didn't even have to ask! At least that made it easier for her.

"Sure." Maddie said.

Mal grinned.

"I knew you'd come to your senses."

⇆♤♢♧♡⇋

"Any chance he's in line for a throne? Anywhere in line?" Evie asked, staring at Chad with heart eyes.

"Chad. Prince Charming, Jr. Cinderella's son. Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of there there, know what I mean?" Doug supplies, cracking a joke at Chad's intelligence. Maddie laughed quietly.

"Looks like there there to me." Evie said, sighing and leaning into her hand.

"Evie. Perhaps this is just review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver?" Mr. Deley asked.

"Atomic weight? Uh, well, not very much. I mean, It's an atom, right?" Evie said laughing along with Chad, before walking up to the board. "Let's see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver? That would be 106.905 times .5200, plus 108.905 times .4800, which, Mr. Deley, would give us 107.9 am..."

"Amu?" Doug supplies.

"I forget. Always a mistake to underestimate... "

"A villain? Don't make it again, Chad slipped a note across the desk, as Evie opened it, smiling as the two stared into each other's eyes.

⇆♤♢♧♡⇋

Maddie exited Mr. Deley's room, going to bathroom to fix her hair. When she entered she heard the soft cries of someone in a stall but thought it to be some Auradon girl who'd been rejected by a prince.

Maddie fixed her hair, brushing it so it would stop frizzing in the heat. That was when she heard the mumbling of whoever was in the stall.

"She's says I'm too mad... to crazy, never be a princess." The voice said, and Maddie instantly knew who it was. She made her way to the stall door and knocked slightly.

"Ally?" Maddie said, as the whimpers became silent. "Are you Okay?"

"Maddie?" Ally asked. "Is that you?"

"Yes it's me." Maddie said. "Are you alright?"

The stall door opened as Ally stepped out, wiping at her reddened eyes.

"I don't know." Ally said. "A-Audrey said she didn't ant to be my friend anymore because I'm to crazy and she embarrassed me in front of everyone."

Maddie pulled her into a hug. Ally stiffened at first before giving in and sobbing into Maddie's shoulder.

"Am I c-crazy?" Ally asked, between sobs.

"I'm afraid so." Maddie said. "But guess what? The best people are."

"Yeah." Ally said. "But Audrey-."

"Doesn't matter." Maddie said. "If she doesn't like you for who you are, she isn't a true friend."

"I'm so sorry Maddie." Ally said, breaking away from the hug.

"What for?" Maddie asked with a frown.

"For leaving you. For making fun of you. I didn't mean to." Ally said.

"It's okay." Maddie said. "None of that matters now. All that matters is that your okay."

"Really?"

"I forgive you Ally."

"T-thanks."

"No problem." Maddie said. "Lets go to your dorm and fix you up."

"Okay." Ally said. "So we're good again? We're still friends?"

"Yes Ally." Maddie said. "You're more my sister than my friend but we never stopped being friends."

"I love you, Maddie."

"Love you too, Ally."