Princeton

*Your P.O.V*

Your nerves set in as you lay on your couch watching Finn play with his lego as you caress your now Nine month bump who could be coming any day this week.  'I would rather play with the nerf guns' you thought. But you knew if it made Finn happy it was eventually gonna make you happy.

You stood up and walked to the kitchen to get him some water when you felt a warm substance drip down your leg.

Your stomach immediately started to cramp up as you yelled to get your fiance's attention. "FINNNNNNNNNN MY WATER BROKE!!!!" You saw him rush into the kitchen with the bag you both packed for this day.

He gently tugged on your hand, leading you out of the kitchen and out to the car. You both sat there in shock, not fully realizing that this moment was only hours away.

[9:00 PM]

After a long, 8 hour labor, you can finally say hello to your new baby boy. The doctors handed you him after Finn had cut the Cords and you were just amazed at how similar he looked to Finn. He huddled up with you and all either of you could do was stare at the gorgeous baby boy in front of your eyes.

Both you and Finn were tearing up looking at what was now your guys's son still huddled in your arms. Unlike most babies, he was fully awake and staring back up into his father's matching crystalite eyes. It still baffled you how much like Finn he looks. Same ears, nose, and cute little pink lips. The only thing that was different was that he had a head full of big red hair. Which also comes from his father's Irish roots. 

Finn smiles at the child. "Hi" he mutters lovingly. The baby mimicked his move, gently pilling his cheeks up into a small smile, which sends you both in coos. "AWEEEE" 

"Excuse me?" you both look up, at the doctor.

"Any names?" she asks. Oh shit...you both forgot about that.

Finn chuckles, "Yes, Princeton." your head snaps over to him, he used the name you said you'd always wanted.

"I like that, Princeton Devitt."

[ Princeton Devitt - July 26, 2019; 8:45PM ]

------------------------------------This story was mostly for vengefulreigns bcz she LOVVVVEEESSSS finn balor