thirty six

(Y/n)'s POV

I was sitting on the roof with my legs dangling on the edge. I had snuck out a couple minutes before, and I was looking at the city.

I sighed and looked down at the cars and people below me. I felt watched. But by who? I didn't see anyone on the roof.

Suddenly, I felt something stab into my neck, and all I saw was black.

Peter's POV

"Hey Mr. Stark! Where's (Y/n)?" I asked, walking into Avenger's Tower.

"No idea. She's always in her room. Check there," Tony said, taking a sip of whiskey. I nodded and walked back outside. I knew her door would be locked, so I decided to go through the window.

I put on my mask and shot a web at her window. I climbed up and quietly opened it and climbed into the room.

I didn't see her anywhere.

"(Y/n)?" I asked.

Nothing.

I took off my mask and looked around her room. In the closet, on her bed, in her bathroom. She was nowhere to be seen.

I climbed out of the window onto the roof. I knew that she came here sometimes.

I didn't see her, but I saw a small pin on ground. I picked it up to see that it was a small orange pin with a black octopus symbol on it.

Hydra.

I panicked and ran to the door on the roof, and ran down to the kitchen. Tony was still there.

"Tony. We have a problem," I said.

"What is it, kid?" He asked.

"Hydra," I said. He looked over at me with fear in his eyes, and I showed him the pin.

"Where is (Y/n)?" Tony asked.

"I don't know! I looked in her room and on the roof and I didn't see her anywhere," I said, panicking.

"Kid, don't worry. We'll find her. She's strong. The only thing that can harm her is that Chaz girl, and she's locked up," Tony explained.

"She could be anywhere by now," I said quietly.

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up tied to a chair with a bag over my head. This seemed familiar.

I sneezed, and I heard someone make a noise.

"Bag!"

I rolled my eyes as someone yanked the bag off my head. I saw a man who looked familiar.

"Norman, buddy, how ya been?" I asked cockily. He walked up and slapped me across the face.

"Fine then," I said.

"You don't have permission to speak," Norman said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes sir."

"I said, you don't have-"

"I heard you," I said, annoyed. Norman grimaced and walked towards me.

"I finally got you. They told me I wouldn't catch you again. They thought I was dead," Norman said.

"Who's 'they'?" I asked.

"The Avengers. You think I haven't been communicating with Tony Stark? That's how I found your location. Stark isn't as smart as he seems," Norman said.

"What do you mean?"

"I found loopholes in his software. I hacked in," Norman said. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want with me anyways?" I asked.

"Well, to make you a soldier like you were meant to be, and to eventually kill you," he said. I chuckled.

"Nice try. Only one thing can kill me, and I'll never tell you what that is," I said.

"Oh, you mean the X-Men girl? Yeah, we have her here. She's soldier #778," he said.

What? How was Chaz a member of the X-Men AND a Hydra soldier? I knew the X-Men were good people and wouldn't work with Hydra. Something is wrong.

"No response, eh? Fine then. 3, 9, send her to the chamber," Norman said. Two Hydra soldiers emerged from the darkness and picked me up by my chair. They carried me out of the room, and one put the bag over my head again.

Suddenly, I was thrown into a room. The chair broke and I was free, but there were metal cuffs around each of my hands that prohibited me from using my powers.

I ripped the bag off my head to see that I was in a dark room. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and all I saw were chains all over the floor, and red liquid splattered on the walls.

Oh. Great.

Peter's POV

"Pete! Come down here!" I heard Tony yell. I was sitting in (Y/n)'s room, laying on her bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah?" I asked, walking down the stairs.

"We found her. Get on your big boy pants, we're going on a mission," Tony said. I nodded and ran upstairs, suiting up.

I ran downstairs, tripping over my own feet in the process.

"Follow me," Tony said. Steve walked out of the garage, suited up.

"Are you sure about this Tony?" Steve asked.

"Yes. This has to work," Tony said.

"I don't know what I'll do if it doesn't," Steve said.

"Okay, what is happening?" I asked.

"We have a plan."