The Teachers Legs

BLOOD WARNING

Our dumbass science teacher, Geoff, had finally left the room. Me and Awsten were stuck in detention. "Great, we are stuck here" my purple haired best friend said while getting up from his seat. He was super pissed off. "You shouldn't have been trying to fuck our science teacher, Travis." He said facing the wall, clearly upset. "I wasn't the one who stroked his thicc legs and gave him a boner, Awsten." "It's not my fault he can't keep it in his pants, Travis!" "Shut it, bitchboy. You still got us in this mess." I got up and grabbed a pencil from the teachers desk and walked over to the far wall to sharpen my pencil on the manual pencil sharpener that was stuck on the wall. That's when the idea came to my head. I turned to Awsten and we made some awkward eye contact before I turned back to the sharpener, getting a small boner. I grinded against the small hole where a pencil would normally go, moaning quietly. Awsten came over and pulled off the metal cover for the sharpener, so I could fit easier, my dick too big for the small pencil hole yet still small enough to fit in the sharpener hole. "Thank you Daddy," I whispered to Awsten as I removed my pants and boxers. I then stuck my dick into the little pile of shavings inside the metal contraption shuddering at the amazing feeling against my cock. Awsten put his hand on the long, silver handle on the sharpener and began to spin it in a constant circle motion. The sharpener started to do its job and my dick started breaking into shavings.. It was magical, seeing all my dick shaving around the room, the blood and cum as I released into the sharpeners cold and empty cavity. The mixture started to leak out as I kept cumming... and cumming... and cumming. Awsten bent down on his knees and got underneath the sharpener, my blood and cum mixture with small skin chunkies flowing into his mouth. the mixture almost satisfied him enough to make him cum then and there but he wasn't done yet. He wanted more satisfaction from the sharpener. Awsten got up and went to the front board, he grabbed one of those finger pointer sticks that out teacher used for showing us things. He brought it back over to the far wall and made me remove my dick from the sharpener. He bent me over the desk and stuck the finger of the stick into my ass. he then began to move the finger in and out of my ass while simultaneously licking my asshole. Then he pushed the finger in deeper so that my tiny little hole had to screech around the girth of the plastic hand. He pushed it so far you could feel the tiny finger press against my prostate almost like pushing the bottom down on a toaster. Man I wonder if Awsten would fuck my toaster with me later? I thought as he continued to plow my ass with a plastic hand, but my thoughts dissolved at he plunged so deep I could feel my the skin of my stomach flex around the little finger and I began to moan so loud I almost broke the space time continuum. I felt weak from being pleasured. I put my hand down to the ground and picked up the wooden door stop that was keeping the closet door open. The stop was sharp, pointy and could easily give splinters. I took this stop and I placed it to the entrance of my urethra and pushed it in deeply, my dick now taking on a square shape form the wooden door stop. It hurt so good I was almost crying from the blood I could feel pouring out of my cock. I screamed at Awsten to push the finger pointer thing in me further and I pushed the door stop further into my dick at the same time. I felt so good and pleasured that i started cumming out if my ass which I didn't realize was possible but I did it. Awsten was so pleasured by my moans that he also started to get close to climaxing. "My dick is going to fall off!" I said to Awsten. The wood was very heavy on my already lighter and smaller dick. My dick fell off and straight to the floor right before my eyes. Awsten couldn't believe his eyes. His best friends bloody dick had fell into the pile of blood, cum, and skin shavings that had missed Awstens mouth. Awsten picked it up and began to eat it right in front of me. The blood and cum, dick shavings and wood pieces filling his mouth and dripping out onto the floor. He then turned to me and dragged me to his desk. I thought that Awsten was gonna start missionary but instead awsten stuck his dick into the bloody spot where mine fell off. As he fucked my abdomen I could feel myself getting close again and a fountain of cum spurted out of my body and I screamed. Awsten looked around the room, his jaw dropped. "FUCKING OTTER WEED" he yelled. I looked into the closet and saw Otto in the closet jacking off. I asked Otto if he would like to join, so he walked over and came into my eyes and I loved it so much. Just then our teacher, Geoff walked into the room. Geoff was so horny from when that little fucking hoe Austin Constipation Mourning had rubbed his legs and gave him a boner in class. He was so horny that when he saw what had happened he just exploded in his pants and so much cum entered the room that they all drowned in his cum. The teacher pulled a mini sheild out of his back pocket and stuck on a fake beard. He was a goddamn viking, That wasn't the end because that little bb fuck whore Awstoon ate all the cum in the room and then milked every boy until they would never be able to cum again because he ate all of it. He ate so much that he satisfied Geoff's secret bloat kink and made him cum even more. The end.

Written by @settledownmatty, @seey0uar0und + one other who isn't on Twitter anymore (was @jawnbajuice) on twitter.

(we're sorry)