Aman: DUO?

Arnav: two marriages at the same time

Aman: what do you mean?

Arnav: I mean You, La and NK , Anaya ...

Aman: tu Bhi na khabhi khabhi bhahot achi Baath der se kaheta hai ...( you Arnav .....sometimes you say good stuff so late )

Arnav laughed as Aman got up and came to him , he forwarded his hand to get Arnav up and pulled him up hugging him happily)

As they were breaking the hug Khushi walks in with some files as well...

Khushi: hmm toh yeh hai meri Sautan ( hmm so this is the other women in your life )

Aman smiled and winked at Arnav

Arnav: ha ... yahi hai jiske bina meri Sasein ruk jati hai...( yes it is ... without whom I can't breath)

Khushi giggled while Aman smiled and walked out .. giving a thumbs up to Arnav that his idea is good

Arnav: Khushi I have to invite NK for lunch and Anaya ..

Khushi: Anaya ????

Arnav: ha Amans sister

Khushi thought; Anaya ?

Arnav: Khushi where are you lost please have Lavanya call Anaya here and I'll call NK...

Khushi: this name, my friend Anaya...

Looking at the level of  tension in her thought he said

Arnav: there are a lot of people out there with the same name and even If it sounds familiar you could see her when she comes here just to peace your mind ... but you look really affected by the name ... is there something about this Anaya that's you want to tell me about ?

Khushi: yes I had a friend with that name but misunderstanding brought us apart and ever since then I haven't seen her ..

Arnav: misunderstanding ?

Khushi: yes it's along story , I saved her but she till today probably thinks I ruined her life .

Arnav: what the? You and ruin someone's life, that's hard to believe Mrs Raizada...

Khushi: arnavji it's a big thing if a girls wedding gets rejected because of someone and that someone was me ... but I did what I thought was reasonable to save her from getting married to this Monster but I don't know why the situation always reminds me her painful eyes and breaking down after I disclosed some information to her ....

Now Arnav seems a little bothered by her half clear story

Arnav: Khushi tell me straight up what happen please ... it seems like Amans sister had a similar situation and now after two years Amans trying to see if we can have her get married . NK and Anaya seem to have a connection and if it's her then

He gets cut off when she said

Khushi: kya uski shaadi Rajiv se hone wali thi ( was she going to marry Rajiv ?)

Arnav: you mean Rajiv Mani? Yes that's him

Khushi: Anaya ..........she.......she is my friend and thats Amans sister

Arnav: but why doesn't she talk to you any more?

Khushi: lets first invite her to lunch and then I'll tell you the rest.....

Arnav: but Khushi I want to know ....

Khushi quickly text Lavanya to invite Anaya for lunch and then puts her phone on the side ...