Jamie's Band (Part 3)

As an Alex Older Son, I never though his anger was a care for us, but he did. He is the most responsible guy in this whole life of Pandegrang Family. After the west mom abondant us for his young boyfriend, he take care all of us even all the beggar who stayed in our home.

My fault is asking about mom, he is better with us than searching for a new wife. The only reason he's gone that sunday because he'll blame himself for not raise Joy well as a girl.

She is devil and our controversial kim kadarshian's. She is  Bitch..

You would know that as her sight to me for this christmas sunday.

"You are mess.."

That little pinky devil conclude,

"I have to make sure you stay away from Joy from now on!"

The fiery eyes glace me from the rearview mirror, the middle finger, thank to my hands is't fast enough to change the view by the way.

At The Collenge after Class

Look that bored face they are never like to stay in this place, I pass the science corridor with my guitar that making one or two girl stop their talk.

My Friend and I really doing it on purpose, show off for having what boys needing with the stupid girl.

Don't judge me, Alex even not intend to forbide me, i own my money with this music and havea right enjoying the live with it.

We are going to the Auditorium, where all the nerdy people having a science exhibition so we are come as a savior for a mid-nerdy people who want to runaway from the annual boring event. We rock you nerdy..

We play the hard core eventhough we know that school director will never giving excuse..

A man with no T-shirt in this stage was the coolest moment ever, we are a rebellious bastard in this world..

Danny who is smart boy that participate in this excibition for his research looked disgust over there. Maroon. Then the man with the suit come by, i guess the election day is emminent suck with the political business.

But wait it is Alex,  why Alex here? Danny giving me a glance.. 

"Well done kid, you know you just broken my pride in front of all the tie mice?"

Danny laughing when Alex mocking me in the backstage,

"Don't tell me Alex, you've register to be be the Next Korean President?"

"You're  kidding, don't making fun of me my Jamie, except we are In Indonesia.."  

They are all Laughing while take a sip of the coffee of Alex brought

"So what are you doing here sir?"

Danny look like Detective Conan now, the comic character by the great creator ,Gosho Aoyama my definitly favourite comic writer

The big guy whispering like a football coach who is in the middle of the match whispering their new tactic,

"Hush, listen kids in this dogs eat dogs world, an adult life, full of tragic and dramatically act, the big fat liar like a fat tie rat who tease that cheerleader girl there, no doubt to eat your head , even he is my boss, don't worry about me but your future,   if you want win the natural selection just Do Clever as a snake, Sincere as a Dove.."

Jamie and Danny turn them gaze toward that poor girl,

"I thin that girl enjoy the oldman.."

"Mmmh.. Sir did it appropriate for our ear?"

"Fool, we live life like that entirely.."

Alex hit Jamie headback,

"Auchh.."

"Don't tell him like that, he is pureheart.."

"Oh man, you just have watch what you have done to your son.."

Alex just gone to be a hero for that girl, 

"I really think Merlin will be more pitty if he date Alex.."

Jamie giving a blank sight to Danny,

"So date the bitch if you won't the two oldman wins her.."

Jamie leave Danny, he won't involved his father bussiness eventhough the helpless Danny want to.

And the Collenge Director stand there with the rest of his band mates, Cool it will be the final of his band career