••*One*••

Start from the beginning

Everyone in the cafeteria was watching, there was still small talk from students so there wasn't an awkward silence. Then there were other people that were so done with their shit and walked out of the cafeteria, into the somewhat empty halls.

"Kim Taehyung! Get your man parts out of Jeon Jungkook this instant!" The principal yelled as he walked into the setting, witnessing such an impure sight.

Taehyung and Jungkook groaned before Taehyung pulled out and fixed their clothes like they were in the first place, beginning to walk along side the principal. A smirk both took place on their faces as they got an idea.
•••••••
"You two have detention. You will stay in this room and finish your work for Mr. Gotchoahs
(Kekeke im funny aren't i). No funny business, and I mean it." Then the door slammed shut.

They clearly didn't listen.

"F-fuck Taehyungie. Right there!" Jungkook moaned.

"Let's change positions. I'd love to see your cheeks clapping against my dick." Taehyung groaned and grabbed Jungkook's hips, turning him into the doggy style position. His hips snapped forward, making Jungkook moan once again, and his ass cheeks jiggle harshly.

Let's just say this continued on for about another five minutes.

"I'm so close...h-harder Taehyungie!" Jungkook breathed out, his face sinking into the desk.

"Turn back around, I really don't want to miss your face when you cum." Taehyung grunted as he kept his hips snapping at a wild pace.

This made it difficult for Jungkook to turn since Taehyung didn't stop and wait, but at the same time he loved it. His prostate got rammed in different angles each time he tried to turn.

"I-I'm cumming!" Jungkook loudly moaned out and grabbed Taehyung's chin, latching his lips with Taehyung's as he came.

Taehyung came soon after that.

"O-oh no. I came inside you." Taehyung panicked.

"It's fine. We wanted a baby anyways right?" Jungkook asked with a small smile.

"Yes. But we're still in college! How will we find time for our baby?" Taehyung worried.

"It'll be fine, we're graduating in 7 months. I should at least have two left after that. Then we can move in with my mom and give birth to the baby in a nearby hospital. We can begin our new lives there and progress to a better one where we can have our own house and more privacy." Jungkook smirked at his last statement.

"Wow, you really have this planned out." Taehyung said still trying to process everything.

"I knew I would become pregnant sooner or later from the amount of sex we have, which by the way is AMAZING so I just started planning it out." Jungkook simply replied.

"Look at my baby being smart." Taehyung cooed and went to the bathroom in the detention room to get some rags and aerosol to clean themselves and the smell of sex.

Taehyung came back and sprayed the aerosol. He set the can down and wiped off the cum on Jungkook's stomach and the remaining coming out of his hole.

Jungkook hissed when Taehyung brushed the rag against his hole.

"I'm sorry, did I go too hard?" Taehyung held Jungkook's cheek (on his face 🗿), softly speaking to his baby.

"N-No. Just a little sensitive." Jungkook replied with a small smile.

"How about this, come to my house and we can watch Netflix, like Netflix and chill without the sexual activities, if I could hold back..." Taehyung offered.