Chapter 9: Louis' Plan.....And a very sad A/N... SO READ IT

Last Time: Kayleigh Finds out the boys are in jail and is completely freaked.

Louis is the one who got them thrown in jail by the way. Just incase you missed that part...yaaa.... Hopefully you didn't miss anything.

Liam's P.O.V

Louis had a plan. It was just plain stupid too.

Apparently we were supposed to pretend we were drunk and do some crazy stuff. Then we get shipped to the loony bin and try to escape from the nut house "which wouldn't be hard at all." Haha! Ya right. Louis BELONGS in the loony bin!

"Orrr..." I said, "We could just leave Louis there because he belongs there and the rest of us can leave because WE don't belong here!"

Louis glared at me. "We stick with MY plan because I have the best bum!"

Niall snorted. Zayn laughed out loud. "Now, lets go!" Louis said.

Twenty minutes later

No one's P.O.V

All the boys knew what they were supposed to do.

Zayn collapsed on the floor, Liam started yelling "SPOON! SPOON! AHH! SPOON!", Louis pulled down his pants and said "Look at my awesome bum!", Harry said "IM A CRAZY CAT LADY! GIVE ME MY CATS YOUR FREAKING DOGS ARE SCARING THEM AWAY!" while patting The air saying "it's alright Tabby.", and Niall said "AHHHH! I NEED FOOD! ROGER! BRING ME FOOD!!!"

They sure did look loony. Pretty soon they were all transported to the "special" people place.

There, they tried to escape. Hehe

Liam's P.O.V

I pushed Louis through the window that was left open.

"Hey! Don't touch the bum! It's gorgeous!" he complained.

"Not like anyone would WANT to touch it." Niall grumbled.

Harry groaned. "HURRY UP LOUIS! The rest of us want to leave too!"

We heard Louis moan as he hit the ground. Next wad Harry. He climbed onto my shoulders and jumped.

"Hazza! That hurt!" Louis whined.

"Well maybe you should've moved LOUIS!" Harry argued.

"Move out of the way andre me through." Zayn said. He got on a chair and stood on the window sill for a moment.

"I'm scared." he said finally.

Niall climbed up and said "GO!" then pushed him.

"NIALL!" I heard Zayn,Louis, and Harry yell.

My turn. I climbed onto the window sill and said "Move! I mean...please? I take that back! Excuse me! Please move so I don't crush you!" I pleaded.

They scrambled out of the way and I jumped. "AH!" I screamed.

Two seconds later and I was on the ground.

"HEY YOU BOYS! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" a cop yelled from behind us.

"RUUUUUN!" Louis yelled.

We took off towards...well anything that was nearby besides this jail.

------:/-----------------:(---------

Okay this chapter is really short. I have serious writers block and lots of homework.

Do you like my cover? SAY SOMETHING READERS! You guys are silent and I hate it.

I'm seriously thinking about just taking this story down and not writing anymore.

I'm not getting any feedback, my chapters are soooo short, not many reads, and I have NO time for anything except school.

Do you think I should take it down? Please tell me! (I bet I won't get any answers from anybody.) :/ -Meeks