Newspaper and dating

Start from the beginning

"Its hot of the press", Alice said, and looked around Bettys room.

"Mom", Betty started and Alice turned around to face her daughter, and Betty continued "first you leaked Jasons autopsy, and now this?", Betty finished and walked towards her mom, with the newspaper in hand.

"People love it", Alice said.

"Mom, you have to stop make this a sensation, because its a horrible thing", Betty said.

"well, what do you think Peter", Alice said as she turned towards me.

"Well doesn't the law say and I quote 'innocent until proven guilty'?, so Cheryl is innocent until some evidence is found, who knows, maybe she didn't kill him", I said, and looked at Alice.

Alice walked forward and looked me in the eye and said "do you know something, that we dont?", as she eyed me.

"No, h-h-how would I know, i'm new in town?", I said, but it sounded more like a question.

Bettey stoppes her mom and said "mom, Peter isn't in an interagation, he here to help me study", and smiled at me.

"To go back to your first question as to why, its news Betty, we have an responsibility to keep the people informed", Alice said.

"What ever Jason did to polly, he's still a person, instead of this, you should write about the real story, which is what really happend to Jason Blossom, like who kept him hostage, why was he frozen and who shot the gunshot on july 4.th", Betty said.

"Well if your so keen on reporting, then why dont you come and work with your father and me, the register could use a lois Lane type", Alice said, (okay, lets me stop her right there lois Lane is a fictional character, Superman doesn't exist, hes not real, why not be more like Spiderman, hes good looking, funny, a charmer, a good guy, did I say good looking?, okay I know its me and just ignore this, this was just banter, onwards true believers, oh stan my man I miss you).

"I have to go, May called and said I should be home soon, so I'll talk to you later", I said as I went to the front door, Betty followed me out and said "yeah see you around", and she smiled at me.

Riverdale high next day:

Archie had told sheriff Keller and mr weatherbee about what he had seen and heard at sweetwater river on the july 4.th, but in-sted of miss Grundy he said it was his dog Vegas who was there with him, he had heard the gun shot like Cheryl did, which means Cheryl wasn't lying, when he was asked what he was doing there, he said he was working on some songs, and if he had seen who fires the shot, which he hadnt.

Riverdale high student lounge:

"So are you a suspect now", veronica said.

"My dad says, we all are, including me", Kevin said.

"Not me or Peter, we dont know these people", Veronica said.

"Yeah, we didn't move her, until after Jason went missing, so were in the clear", I said as I put my hand up in a high five position for veronica and she smacked it.

"Hey guys, should we maybe re-bringe 'making a murderer' on Netflix tonight", Kevin said.

"Sorry I can't, I have to work late, to work on the paper", Betty said as she ate a drape.

"Well I can't either i'm hanging out with Josie tonight, after her rehersals", I said.

"Wow Peter your really....whipped", Kevin said as everyone laughed, and I sent a glare his way, but couldnt help the smile on my lips, just by thinking of Josie.