Newspaper and dating

Start from the beginning

"Jason wasn't cruel", Cheryl said.

"So maybe this is just a web of lied your spinning, to cover your own tracks", sheriff Keller said, well for a guy who supossed to have evidence before judging, is sure throwing around accusations, isn't it innocent until proven guilty?.

"I didn't kill Jason", Cheryl spoke louder.

"There was a gun shot that morning on july 4.th, maybe someone took a shot at Jason that morning but missed", Cheryl said.

"You heard a gun shot and your first telling us now", sheriff Keller said.

"I was upset, my brother was murdered", Cheryl said, I got the buzz in my head I do when threats are near by, I looked around and saw Cheryls parents walking towards me, then I saw Chuck on the other end, it must be him who triggered it, or is there more to Cheryls parents that meets the eye?

"You was so upset, that you sang and danced at a peprally yesterday", sheriff Keller said, but before Cheryl could answer her parents bust into the office.

"What the hell is going on in here", clifford said.

"Mommy", Cheryl said.

"Dont say another word, Cheryl", Penelope said and escorted her daughter away.

"Why didn't you call us", Penelope said.

"Because shes a liar", clifford said, I changed my mind it was him who triggered my spidersense, what an a-hole.

Every student was looking at Cheryl as her parents walked her through the school, I have to get to the bottom of this, or I believe Cheryl is ending up being judged for the murder of Jason.

Riverdale parker neighbourhood:

"So Peter do you think you can help me with my science homework?", Betty asked as we turned down our street.

"Sure, now?", I asked.

"Yeah, if you dont mind ofcourse", Betty said as she flashed me a smile.

"Yes, um no, um yes, what I mean is I dont mind helping you now", I said and Betty just laughed.

"Well then lets do it at my house", Betty said.

"Yeah", I said, we walked into her house.

Her mom was standing in the kitchen looking over some paper work for her job, which is a journalist for the register, she looked up at me and said "hey Peter, nice to see you again, what are you doing here?", she asked.

"Well i'm gonna help her with her science today", I said.

"Oh, thats Great of you Peter", Alice smiled and moved back to the kitchen.

"Come on Pete, lets go up and do the homework", Betty said, as we went up the stairs and entered her bedroom.

Yeah, this is exactly what I pictured, girl-ish, with a little home art, she is really the girl next door, Josie is more like the princess next door (dont actually tell Josie I said that, or she will beat me up, shh, not so loud), "its nice", I said.

She turned around and said "whats nice?", and smiled.

"Your room ofcourse, just like I imagined", I said.

"You have imagined my room?, what did you think then?", Betty said.

"That its very you, very nice, style, and just have a nice aura all in all", I said.

"Sure, weirdo", Betty said and we laughed "okay now about the homework", we found our books, but before we could start the studying, Alice came through her door, with a new printed news paper, that she threw onto the bed for Betty to read, the title said 'Cheryl blossom guilty as sin', okay Bettys mom is going after Cheryl, what does she have against her?